Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rolla Bus Ae82 W/rebuilt 4agze (yet To Be Started)!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 262
  • Views 173.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

thanks for the comments guys :y:

 

if all goes well, I will hear it come to life for the first time sometime this weekend :yes:

 

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight :y:

They seriously arent low quality at all champ :y:

 

Bought back about 5 years ago, they were damn near 600 for a pair... Wait til you hear it!

 

Everyone tells me Xplod are shit rah rah rah... But as soon as I show them what the system sounds like, they change their minds :y:

 

Plus, there arent anyone else making red speakers to match my interior :yes:

 

sorry to bring up old post but on the case of good speakers that are red....

 

MB QUART do an awesome sounding 6x9 and its red!

 

sorry, look at them almost every day at work....

 

keep up the awesome work buddy, lovibg the build.

I haven't seen this in a while. The boot install looks amazing, nice work with 4 subs. :y: I gotta get off my ass and get mine sprayed.. :wink:

  • 5 months later...

What ever happened to this car??

 

That new thread wanting to know how to make an AE82 look sexy reminded me of this car :hmm:

 

Would love to see some updates!

Don't assume jip. You haven't replied to my PM yet you are still here?

This thing looks in the Condition of a Show Car. Top Job Moe.

 

Cheers,

Josh :y:

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

HEY GUYS!!!

 

I'm still alive and only just recently gotten back into the ol' Rolla :wink:

 

Been very very sick, and due to that, haad no income and no motivation to do stuff :hmm:

BUT, all is well now and you will see me back on here more often, ive missed it :yes:

 

While the tank was pulled I thought I'd get it 'brushed... Why? Why not... it was out and it didnt cost much :)

Now that its back and ive got new lines, its ready to go back in and be started!!!

 

101_2081.jpg

 

101_2083.jpg

 

101_2082.jpg

 

Many thanks to NHD once again :)

 

Moe

Welcome back! Tank looks smick, I would bet you it's the first AE82 tank ever airbrushed :wink:

  • Author

haha thanks dude!!!

 

yeah idont doubt that it would be actually haha :dance:

 

Going down to the oldies tomorrow to hopefully install it :y:

DUDE!!!!i am not a big fan of ae82s but mate F*#K ME!!! this thing looks so tough :y: ilove your work mate keep it up :dance:

Good to see you back Moe, I been off the forums for about 6 months too. Nice to see your still working on your project. Mine is not really happening now but i bought a white Ae82 sedan.. who knows, it could end up like yours.. Haha (I wish :dance:)

Anyway keep up the good work and keep the pics rolla'n in :y:

  • Author

Thanks heaps for the comments guys!!!

I'm not stuffing around anymore now hehe

 

Johno, thats a shame about the Seca, whats happening there dude?

You stuck?

 

 

did some more sanding on the centre piece of my boot install today and dummy fitted the LCD's for a few photos :dance:

 

101_2086.jpg

 

101_2087.jpg

 

101_2088.jpg

 

Just in case your not sure what this is going to be part of...:

 

100_2075.jpg

 

More to come shortly :y:

Moe

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.