Rolla Bus Ae82 W/rebuilt 4agze (yet To Be Started)!

RollaBus_4agze

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks heaps guys!!!

So good to be back on here!

Ken - good things take time tho ;) Well, thats my excuse lol

I did have to sell my 1972 Falcon Coupe tho last year :( That was a sad sad day... it was either that or the rolla... rolla had too much heart put into it, so the coupe went!!!

Congrats on the bubs and hope your back gets back to normal soon.

The first build(red interior) is not quite my style but the new trim is very tasteful for a late mod autosalon style show car. The extent and quality of the airbrushing is awesome!

It's refreshing to see a late model show car that isn't a gay late mod commo and that it matches the go with the show!!!

Keep up the fantasic work. I've always liked the sedan ae82 shape and more modded sedans seem to be coming out of the woodwork.

Stu.

• 1 month later...

thanks cobber...

yeah, the red and black interior wasnt the best lol at the time, it was cheap to do and was a good change from the origional... but now with the new leather interior, my old red and black one is good for a laugh lol

i hope it goes as well as it looks... once its on the road, ill be doing some serious mods to the engine! in hindsight, i really should have done all the engine mods while it was on the stand... but money had to be spent elsewhere... :(

but when the time comes for engine mods, i want to go spastic lol and do something drastic such as AWD :D

i still havent gotten any pics of the boot garnish... I'm hoping to get stuck into it again on tuesday, so sometime next week ill post up my progress :D

cheers guys, moe

thanks toasticles :D

if you need any advice etc with your sedan, let me know... as i have stripped mine down to nothing several times now lol :D

cheers dude! at the moment i'm looking to fix the exhuast manifold/gasket so it doesn't sound like a lawnmower haha and then re-upholster the boot and side cards, got some lowered suspension so i gotta flare them guards

cheers dude! at the moment i'm looking to fix the exhuast manifold/gasket so it doesn't sound like a lawnmower haha and then re-upholster the boot and side cards, got some lowered suspension so i gotta flare them guards

hey mate...

what size wheels/rims are you running? and how low are you going?

I'm running 18" x 7.5 with 225 nankengs and mine is smashed pretty hard into the weeds :P

what colour are you wanting to reupholster? are you going to do the interior? i think i still have all of my interior plastics from when my interior was black and red and all the plastics were done in BA Falcon roof lining which is a blackish/grey... i want to pretty much give them away as i don't need them anymore! :P

are those plastics the original ae82 ones (seeing as you did that amazing 92 conversion), cause if so i would definately take em off your hands, and yeah i'm re-upholstering black, door trim carpets and the boot as i can do these all myself with the time i have

running 14" by 4" i think? on pretty small tyres but i only have to flare it a little just because when i turn it just scrapes it's king's super lows so 2" or 2.5 i can't remember, haha i'm looking to upgrade mechanically speaking into rear disc brakes and probably a near master cylinder and then after i get a bit of moolah a straight sr20 conversion (i'm a neeesfag) haha