Bastards!

Toy-Yoda

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I think I've cracked this....... I'll give you all the run-down, tonight is the second night in a row that I've sat up and kept an eye on what's going on in the street all the way through to 4am, and I've already found something interesting.......

Around 3am (2:45-3:15) a red van full of passengers pulls down the road reasonably slowly, does a U-bolt just after driving past my house and drives off again, this I can explain because I've been sitting at the computer with the blinds open, they see the light from the screen as they drive past and abort.......

The thing giving them away is that the sliding door on the passenger side is wide open, easy out, easy in, easy getaway........

If anyone is free in the next few days, I'd like to organise a sting...... By that, I mean no lights, complete silence, a number of people on foot, and a chase car...... Wait for him/them to get out of the van, which they will do if they don't see any sign of life, rush him/them, and if they bail, chase them (at a safe distance) while contacting the local fuzz with the make, model, colour, rego and location of said ratbags.......

I want to wait until at least one of them touches the car, because then there is firm evidence (fingerprints) on the car, and the perp in the van with the accomplices........

I need as much help on this as possible please, if anyone is free, contact me within the next few days so I can start arranging this.......

Edited by Toy-Yoda

I know you're keen casey, shame you can't make it...... I've got one confirmed helper, one I'm waiting on a final answer.......

Come on people, who wants to help get some scumbags off our streets? :)

Sneaky lil bastards have the door open!!

Think u should shoot one of ur bows into there van! :y: