Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bastards!

Featured Replies

haha if it was in 2 weeks ild be up for it, damn school sucks

  • Replies 55
  • Views 62.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ride that bike in the background ninja style at them THEN fire away :yes:

LIGHTSABER FTW!

 

if your good like that, set up a trigger switch with the light saber to make it light up when their breaking in, then they will get bashed as the light comes on :yes:

haha. i so want them to come back just to hear of your stories of beating the crap outta them!

 

if anyone broke into my car I'm pretty sure id cut them up well and good!

trust me, she probably would cut them up, and as she said to me before, "atleast if you got cut up by me it would sexy unlike some hobo cutten you up"

 

i fell of the seat in laughter haha

  • Author

Ok, I think I've cracked this....... I'll give you all the run-down, tonight is the second night in a row that I've sat up and kept an eye on what's going on in the street all the way through to 4am, and I've already found something interesting.......

 

Around 3am (2:45-3:15) a red van full of passengers pulls down the road reasonably slowly, does a U-bolt just after driving past my house and drives off again, this I can explain because I've been sitting at the computer with the blinds open, they see the light from the screen as they drive past and abort.......

 

The thing giving them away is that the sliding door on the passenger side is wide open, easy out, easy in, easy getaway........

 

If anyone is free in the next few days, I'd like to organise a sting...... By that, I mean no lights, complete silence, a number of people on foot, and a chase car...... Wait for him/them to get out of the van, which they will do if they don't see any sign of life, rush him/them, and if they bail, chase them (at a safe distance) while contacting the local fuzz with the make, model, colour, rego and location of said ratbags.......

 

I want to wait until at least one of them touches the car, because then there is firm evidence (fingerprints) on the car, and the perp in the van with the accomplices........

 

I need as much help on this as possible please, if anyone is free, contact me within the next few days so I can start arranging this.......

Edited by Toy-Yoda

haha mum says its a no for me, but if i had my licence ild but out the door, ohwell should be a night of fun,

I know you're keen casey, shame you can't make it...... I've got one confirmed helper, one I'm waiting on a final answer.......

 

Come on people, who wants to help get some scumbags off our streets? :)

 

 

Sneaky lil bastards have the door open!!

Think u should shoot one of ur bows into there van! :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.