May 16, 200818 yr comment_246942 Some twat broke into Tofu last night........ :S Fuxed the lock on the drivers side, but besides that, no damage....... The rat(s) took about $3 in silver shrapnel and a pack of ciggarettes that was 6 weeks old and had about 5 left in the pack....... They left 2 pairs of sunnies, and a pile of tools I had on the back seat, so I'm guessing it was kids....... I'm not fussed about what was taken, doesn't bother me, it's the fact that I've had this car on the road for 2 weeks since the conversion, and now I have to replace the locks because some cheap f@$k wanted some smokes........ :) It just pisses me off that some people (if you can call them that) feel they can mess up other peoples property for their own gain, it's disgusting. /end rant I think I just needed to vent somehow....... I feel better now. At least now I can try and sort out something ghetto for a security upgrade for rollas, if I'm successful I'll put up a How-to. Something to do I guess........ Edited May 16, 200818 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
May 17, 200818 yr comment_246960 Ahh man thats really gotta suck! :) When i had my wagon some bastards tried to break into it!! I feel ur pain! :) But an alarm is the way to go! Maybe with a lil surprise 2! :S Report
May 17, 200818 yr comment_246962 Should put another full pac of ciggies in there tonight.......and wait.....with a baseball bat!!! :S Was it parked on the street? Report
May 17, 200818 yr Author comment_247028 Yeah it was parked on the street, behind the hatch, kind of open area really...... <--Didn't even touch that one, and it has tools and parts and all in it. :) :yes: ;) I was thinking more of waiting at the upstairs window hidden in the darkness with my compound bow........ :) Or my 2 wood golf bat would do....... Anyone got an angry doberman or a rottweiler I can borrow? :S Edited May 17, 200818 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
May 17, 200818 yr comment_247072 haha ill get a black fella that will sit in it all night for that pack of smokes, haha Report
May 17, 200818 yr comment_247083 bit racist don't u think? Ben mate, thats got to suck, hope you catch them!! must be the time for it, sean got his windscreen on his celica smashed, so guess you got off easy! Report
May 18, 200818 yr Author comment_247147 Ben mate, thats got to suck, hope you catch them!! must be the time for it, sean got his windscreen on his celica smashed, so guess you got off easy! About the time for it, yeah, I think it is, there have been 4 break ins or attempted break ins in the last 2 months here........ And I know I got off easy, it's just annoying........ Funny thing is, I have a spare KE70 windscreen........ Report
May 18, 200818 yr comment_247161 yeah, ohwell. they wont get far with mine, brakes aint bleed, and there no running gear or interior lol Report
May 18, 200818 yr Author comment_247298 Ok, I was miffed before, but now I'm PROPERLY PISSED OFF!!! The cheeky little f@$kers have done it again, this time they broke the passenger side lock, found nothing and tried to jimmy the ignition barrel...... I swear, if I get my hands on this (these) little bastard(s), I'm getting copious amounts of blood from him (them)....... Where is a good place to dump bodies? Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_247333 ".......hence, be very affraid of any man who owns a pig farm"!!! :yes: [/snatch quote] Do you think they'll come back a third time Ben? Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_247356 haha fix the problem were they can see your doing it and then ill come steak out with you, orange gun from your window :yes: make sure you leave something out in there veiw Report
May 19, 200818 yr Author comment_247400 I have a feeling they may come back, tonight I'm holding a vigil, with the cops on speed dial a golf bat and a decent length of rope, I'll nail the prick yet....... Anyone up for games and a foot chase tonight? PM me. Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_247402 Damn wish i was down there Truck across the road was broken into last night, nothing was taken, lock was still in good nick and the ignition hadnt been touched.. Yet.. More than $2k of tools in the passenger seat and all were left there. Handy. Ahh What you NEED is an electric shield around the car.. or hide across the street and sneak up on them, bat and brass knuckles ready :yes: They WONT come back feel sorry for yah man Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now