Bastards!

Toy-Yoda

Some twat broke into Tofu last night........ :S

Fuxed the lock on the drivers side, but besides that, no damage....... The rat(s) took about $3 in silver shrapnel and a pack of ciggarettes that was 6 weeks old and had about 5 left in the pack....... They left 2 pairs of sunnies, and a pile of tools I had on the back seat, so I'm guessing it was kids.......

I'm not fussed about what was taken, doesn't bother me, it's the fact that I've had this car on the road for 2 weeks since the conversion, and now I have to replace the locks because some cheap f@$k wanted some smokes........ :)

It just pisses me off that some people (if you can call them that) feel they can mess up other peoples property for their own gain, it's disgusting.

/end rant

I think I just needed to vent somehow....... I feel better now.

At least now I can try and sort out something ghetto for a security upgrade for rollas, if I'm successful I'll put up a How-to.

Something to do I guess........

Edited by Toy-Yoda

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was parked on the street, behind the hatch, kind of open area really...... <--Didn't even touch that one, and it has tools and parts and all in it. :) :yes: ;)

I was thinking more of waiting at the upstairs window hidden in the darkness with my compound bow........ :) Or my 2 wood golf bat would do.......

Anyone got an angry doberman or a rottweiler I can borrow? :S

Edited by Toy-Yoda

Ben mate, thats got to suck, hope you catch them!! must be the time for it, sean got his windscreen on his celica smashed, so guess you got off easy!

About the time for it, yeah, I think it is, there have been 4 break ins or attempted break ins in the last 2 months here........

And I know I got off easy, it's just annoying........ Funny thing is, I have a spare KE70 windscreen........

Ok, I was miffed before, but now I'm PROPERLY PISSED OFF!!!

The cheeky little f@$kers have done it again, this time they broke the passenger side lock, found nothing and tried to jimmy the ignition barrel......

I swear, if I get my hands on this (these) little bastard(s), I'm getting copious amounts of blood from him (them).......

Where is a good place to dump bodies?

Damn wish i was down there

Truck across the road was broken into last night, nothing was taken, lock was still in good nick and the ignition hadnt been touched.. Yet..

More than $2k of tools in the passenger seat and all were left there. Handy.

Ahh What you NEED is an electric shield around the car.. or hide across the street and sneak up on them, bat and brass knuckles ready :yes:

They WONT come back

feel sorry for yah man