Bastards!

Toy-Yoda

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, no-one has come forward, but I have a few mates who have agreed to help out tonight......

So tonight is stealthy ninja hide in shadows and hope these pathetic pricks are stupid enough to come here again.......

I'll update whenever I end up getting out of bed....... Tonight is going to be a long one.......

don't all of you come from the one house...it'll make it a bit too obvious as to where to direct retaliation later on.

No hope of that happening, like I said, we being properly ninja about this, hiding in the shadows well away from the house, but with a clear view of the cars..... +10 stealth..... :)

Now, the update...... We all cased the whole area quite effeciently, and now we have some new ideas how to operate for next time......

The van came back again, around about the same time as usual...... But, earlier on in the night, we spotted 3 guys walking down the hill towards the street, soon as they saw us crossing the road (we hadn't started the stakeout at this point) they stopped dead, waited at the corner for a minute or so, then turned tail and f@$ked off the way they came from....... So tonight, we are getting out there earlier, and waiting again, one way or another, I will catch these little bastards......

:y: Ok, starting from Falken KE30

1: Yep, proof on tape>my word Vs. theirs. :y: :D

2: Launceston, near Kmart.

3: Tom? I don't follow that.....

But yeah, some awesome places to hide, places where I can see them, but they can't see me......

*Update* It seems I may have been mistaken about the van, it *MAY* be the local paper delivery vehicle from Invermay news and lotto...... :blush:

But the 3 kids who stopped dead when they saw us are now my primary objective.......

I'm looking at picking up a ghillie suit soon if this keeps up, :ninja:

Ghillie20Suit.jpg <---This is for those who don't know what a Ghillie suit is.

then I'll be able to literally hide in plain view of these dopey pricks and nail them in the thighs at up to 200Mp/h with a 1/4" ball bearing from something like this.......(also picking one of these up soon)

mark3061-2T.jpg

This is actually becoming fun........ :)

Edited by Toy-Yoda

:y: Ok, starting from Falken KE30

1: Yep, proof on tape>my word Vs. theirs. :y: :D

2: Launceston, near Kmart.

3: Tom? I don't follow that.....

But yeah, some awesome places to hide, places where I can see them, but they can't see me......

*Update* It seems I may have been mistaken about the van, it *MAY* be the local paper delivery vehicle from Invermay news and lotto...... :blush:

But the 3 kids who stopped dead when they saw us are now my primary objective.......

I'm looking at picking up a ghillie suit soon if this keeps up, :ninja:

Ghillie20Suit.jpg <---This is for those who don't know what a Ghillie suit is.

then I'll be able to literally hide in plain view of these dopey pricks and nail them in the thighs at up to 200Mp/h with a 1/4" ball bearing from something like this.......(also picking one of these up soon)

mark3061-2T.jpg

This is actually becoming fun........ :)

Love the suit!! Would blend in so well at night time!! Where abouts did u find the the ball bearing hurling device?

Cheers Leigh

I'll happily wear that suit to work....... On a day off....... Just casually stroll in, grab some V, and act like nothing is unusual....... Thing is, I don't think my boss will even raise an eyebrow at it, I've turned up for a shift before in a bunny suit (Nesquick Bunny FTW), and a few months later I showed up in a cow suit....... Only problem I've found with the Ghillie suit is that it's not very safe around sources of ignition, it's not even flame resistant without a special spray on flame retardant, the end result is, if I'm wearing it, I can't even so much as light a ciggarette else I set the suit on fire because it'll go up like a box of tinders....... Oh well, at least I'll be stealthy until it goes up.........

That suit when set up, bedded in, and worn correctly, should render the wearer virtually invisible even in broad daylight, they are awesome fun once you get used to them.........

The Ball Bearing hurling device I'm hoping to have shipped in from the US, but it's beginning to look like customs won't allow it into the country........ Something about shipping weapons being illegal or something......... f@$k it, I'll just pick one up off some "sports enthusiasts" and save myself the trouble of those stupid things called "laws" that always manage to get in the way of my fun.......

*update* It seems it was too cold for the pussies to show themselves tonight, I mean, how soft do you have to be? My fingers have only gone purple after 3 1/2 hours out there....... It'd take at least another 2 hours to turn them blue, at which point I'd probably start to get a touch worried for my personal health....... All good, same again tomorrow........

A couple of display pics of the professional use of a Ghillie suit..........

ghillie-suits-3.jpg

colllins-suit-005.jpg

burgeportraitweb.jpg

Edited by Toy-Yoda

haha and I thought I played too much call of duty 4!!! :)

Yeah you haven't picked the best days so far (weather wise) for a stakeout, how this for funny......

Not last night, but the night b4, temperature in Antartica over night..... -7oC

Temp in Fingal same night...... -7.7oC!!!! :y: :y:

haha paper van attck them anyway, they wont know what hit them "yeah we got attacked by a bush monster"

The other name for the Ghillie suit is a yowie suit, so you could say "we got attacked by a slingshot weilding yowie!" :)

And yeah Si, it's been fecking cold these last few nights........

I have confirmation on the slingshot, due to them being slightly illegal, they can't actually be bought over the counter, period.

But, you can legally buy (no licence or registration needed) a Clay target launcher, which is actually a slingshot with a metal "arm" that does the actual throwing for you.........

You can also legally buy the slingshot "bands", just not the slingshot itself, go figure...... :y:

So I'm getting one of the clay target launchers (perfctly legal), and modifying it to take the slingshot "bands" (not quite so legal)...... Insta-hunting slingshot! :y:

Here's the other funny thing, I went to a gun shop today and asked if it was legal to sell me 1/4" slingshot ammo over the counter no questions asked, the guy handed me a box loaded to the brim with 1/4" lead shot....... He didn't say a word.......