Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise/meet - Sat 28th June

Featured Replies

Off topic: sixsixone - I have been in three bands. Recrimination, Within Reason and lastly it was The Ascension Process. I have seen Asphyxia play a few times. I'm also on the Adelaide Metal Forums.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i may be down.... what roads you gunna go down?

 

summit...

norton summit...

deviation rd...

uradla onto norton...

 

or go through the hills to somewhere like handorf that direction

 

or like the last cruise i went on, hills through to victor harbour :D that was a good one. tho was a looong time ago

Ill be there if i have a car back on the road by then

  • Author

Was thinkin something like this, dunno what people think. Open to suggestions, I haven't been on any cruises before so dunno what people are up for.

 

Cruise.jpg

 

If there is another decenish run I'm up for anything. Even something like up nortin summit, along lobethal road, past basket range then turning around somewhere and coming back down, or anything is good.

 

Chuck in Ideas.

 

Cheers

 

**Offtopic...Tregarthen is crazyy ass, 160 in a hilux at the bottom of the dipper, you feel like your floating. Haha.**

Edited by sixsixone

hey all

 

if the alternator problems are sorted by then ill be there for the meet and greet but i don't know if ill trust the old rolla on a hills run. the 5k might not make it up hills! but well see!

 

anyway

 

be nice to meet everyone

the 5k might not make it up hills! but well see!

 

That planned route looks okay :P

 

I'm usually driving up Haughton way, has some really good roads. Up further is good too with Birdwood, Gumeracha etc.

 

Charl a 5k will be fine in the hills, my old Ke20 with 4k managed fine.

 

Cheers, Ben.

well in that case count me in pending alternator!

  • Author
That planned route looks okay :P

 

I'm usually driving up Haughton way, has some really good roads. Up further is good too with Birdwood, Gumeracha etc.

 

Cheers, Ben.

 

Yea, I figured up further was good, just more time consuming and more petty, if people are up for it then we can make it go up further?

yeah my 4k went fine through the hills. it was let down by me. lol. not knowing the roads and everyone speeding off. makes it a tad difficult to keep up but hey. was still fun.

due to the fact that my alternator is now fully functional i am excited to say i will be attending this cruise.

 

unless of course something else goes wrong between now and then..... fingers crossed!

hey dude.

 

I got a ae92 now,

 

I'll be there now, in my worked 16v ae92 xD

 

Cheers

Edited by MYSTIK
cars/etc for sale go in the for sale threads

Depending on how uni goes I might be in. Would be good to meet some more local rolla people. My car looks better at night anyway :)

I am interested.

 

Hope to meet some fellow rolla owners.

I will allso love the hill cruze but only have a 1200, so hopfully wont hold everyone up, if so i wont go on the cruze, just come say hi

 

Would you mind if some of my friends without rollas joind in?

 

Depending on what else is on that weekend for me, if i come or not.

Cheers Douggeh.

I am interested.

 

Hope to meet some fellow rolla owners.

I will allso love the hill cruze but only have a 1200, so hopfully wont hold everyone up, if so i wont go on the cruze, just come say hi

 

Would you mind if some of my friends without rollas joind in?

 

Depending on what else is on that weekend for me, if i come or not.

Cheers Douggeh.

 

as it has been stated before elsewhere and by a great many people its a cruise NOT a race.

 

that said I'm not organising this event but thats my take on a cruise and always has been

as it has been stated before elsewhere and by a great many people its a cruise NOT a race.

 

that said I'm not organising this event but thats my take on a cruise and always has been

 

Agreed :dance:

 

I would attend, but I gots money to spend at the Children of Bodom concert :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.