Cruise/meet - Sat 28th June

sixsixone

Off topic: sixsixone - I have been in three bands. Recrimination, Within Reason and lastly it was The Ascension Process. I have seen Asphyxia play a few times. I'm also on the Adelaide Metal Forums.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i may be down.... what roads you gunna go down?

summit...

norton summit...

deviation rd...

uradla onto norton...

or go through the hills to somewhere like handorf that direction

or like the last cruise i went on, hills through to victor harbour :D that was a good one. tho was a looong time ago

Was thinkin something like this, dunno what people think. Open to suggestions, I haven't been on any cruises before so dunno what people are up for.

Cruise.jpg

If there is another decenish run I'm up for anything. Even something like up nortin summit, along lobethal road, past basket range then turning around somewhere and coming back down, or anything is good.

Chuck in Ideas.

Cheers

**Offtopic...Tregarthen is crazyy ass, 160 in a hilux at the bottom of the dipper, you feel like your floating. Haha.**

Edited by sixsixone

hey all

if the alternator problems are sorted by then ill be there for the meet and greet but i don't know if ill trust the old rolla on a hills run. the 5k might not make it up hills! but well see!

anyway

be nice to meet everyone

the 5k might not make it up hills! but well see!

That planned route looks okay :P

I'm usually driving up Haughton way, has some really good roads. Up further is good too with Birdwood, Gumeracha etc.

Charl a 5k will be fine in the hills, my old Ke20 with 4k managed fine.

Cheers, Ben.

That planned route looks okay :P

I'm usually driving up Haughton way, has some really good roads. Up further is good too with Birdwood, Gumeracha etc.

Cheers, Ben.

Yea, I figured up further was good, just more time consuming and more petty, if people are up for it then we can make it go up further?

I am interested.

Hope to meet some fellow rolla owners.

I will allso love the hill cruze but only have a 1200, so hopfully wont hold everyone up, if so i wont go on the cruze, just come say hi

Would you mind if some of my friends without rollas joind in?

Depending on what else is on that weekend for me, if i come or not.

Cheers Douggeh.

I am interested.

Hope to meet some fellow rolla owners.

I will allso love the hill cruze but only have a 1200, so hopfully wont hold everyone up, if so i wont go on the cruze, just come say hi

Would you mind if some of my friends without rollas joind in?

Depending on what else is on that weekend for me, if i come or not.

Cheers Douggeh.

as it has been stated before elsewhere and by a great many people its a cruise NOT a race.

that said I'm not organising this event but thats my take on a cruise and always has been

as it has been stated before elsewhere and by a great many people its a cruise NOT a race.

that said I'm not organising this event but thats my take on a cruise and always has been

Agreed :dance:

I would attend, but I gots money to spend at the Children of Bodom concert :)