Cruise/meet - Sat 28th June

sixsixone

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'm sorry to say that i wont be attending anymore. :P

my partner only told me yesterday that her little brother is coming over tonight so due to the fact that i have no rear seatbelts yet i cannot bring him along so i can't come.

i will definitely go to the next one though. maybe it should be a beachy cruise instead of the hills?

cheers

charl

Edited by charl

LOL looks like a few people aren't going.

I also will not be attending tonight, don't feel like taking the KE20, the Commy does not go on cruises lol, and I don't have the other car yet...plus I got work tomorrow from 4am til 1pm yeeewww :P

Cheers, Ben.

Hah well I may as well continue the trend. Something started making bad grinding noises last night. Fingers crossed its just a wheel bearing but means I wont make it tonight either :D So does that leave anyone that's going? :P

Shitest meet ever. Only two other cars rocked up so I left after having a chat with woteva :P

Soon after you left three others turned up twistd his brother and another in a silver KE70 whos' name I forgot. (sorry)

Including werty 1987 and myself there were five cars.

The organiser of this meet/cruise never showed, nor anyone else that said that they were coming.

We still had a reasonable drive up Old Norton Summit rd over the Ashton dippers and down Greenhill rd then back to Kmart.

It was good to meet those that attended.

A.