May 31, 200818 yr Author comment_250022 It will be even quicker in the mazda, which surprisingly, weighs less :) Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250082 f@$k drifting, in the absence of a Crown, it belongs in it's equivalent cousin :bash: Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250190 morris minor ute go to the wreckrs and the first thing u see with 4 wheels on it get it and throw it in Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250194 Use this ya dipshit: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=20321 Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250230 lol i love the subtlety "use this ya dipshit" :bash: But i agree, that would be seriously fun for a conversion Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250235 lol i love the subtlety "use this ya dipshit" :bash: But i agree, that would be seriously fun for a conversion I have driven a 1jz-gtte soarer which is a lounge room on wheels and is fairly heavy and that thing could boogy, Love to see a 1J E7 but shades is a bitch. Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250238 ^^ Crab sticks; you have a fine idea there. I believe this needs to be completed by our Canadian counter-part. Be off with these Mazda imbread thoughts ! Report
June 1, 200818 yr Author comment_250263 Bah... I have several suitable E7 shells up here already... unfortunately none of them could legally tolerate a 1JZ rogering... The Mazda only weighs 1380kg... which is enough to engineer it but not so much that it would be a slug. Plus, the traffic light effect would be priceless :bash: Report
June 2, 200818 yr comment_250335 lol yes, traffic light effect is what it comes down too :bash: Report
October 20, 200817 yr comment_282965 Just thought I would add, I guy I know (met through a mate at work) has an MA70 with a 1JZGE in it but he bolted on a turbo and runs the standard ecu with 13psi, He managed a ET of 12.90 last week, Not phuckin shabby at all. Report
October 20, 200817 yr comment_282995 man i need to know where auctions like these happen!!! thats sic man, just rolla shell + jz eqautes to drift bitch, thats like almost my dads 2 jz supra in my 4k-c ke70 what a sneaky combo ahaha Travis Report
October 20, 200817 yr Author comment_282998 what kind of mazda not many are 1380kg Read thread. 1980 929 Trev: Now I'm having second thoughts... cracking 12's in this yacht would probably only happen once, just prior to my spectacular fiery death Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now