Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla - The New Drug?

Featured Replies

i first got into corollas when i first got my licence at 16 cos a mate had one and it would not die even at 6.5-7k flat foot gear changes would not let go

 

but i was deciding on a vl turbo, and a ke/ae71

 

i looked at it like this

 

what would be cheaper to buy, but more expensive to mod to go faster (rolla)

or what would be more expensive to buy, but more cheaper to mod to go faster (VL)

 

mine started at the end of 07 start of 08 with 1 ae71.

now i have 2 ae71's 1 ke70, and a ae102r at my place

 

and i'm only 17

 

i think i have a problem :bash:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think i have a problem :yes:

 

 

We've all got problems.......

 

It's just the severity that differs :bash:

last night while I was waiting for my husband to come out of maccas (at 11.30 pm at a usually busy intersection - cross road) I noticed a whole lot of nicely done up cars, various types, and a stock (-sportivo) rolla like mine drove past, and I thought to myself "man, I feel sorry for people who use their cars to get from a to b and don't have the passion for their cars...." I looked over and there were these two women talking over the roof of their cars (and her hand bag had this HUGE buckle that I'm sure would be scratching the paint and I thought to myself..."what would I buy if I didn't get car stuff"? I was stumped!

 

I love my car :bash:

 

Lesley :yes:

at last count i have 15 corollas with two more coming by the end of the month...

 

post-5644-1212571188_thumb.jpg

 

that is just some of them.

 

others include...

 

 

post-5644-1212571331_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-5644-1212571395_thumb.jpg

 

post-5644-1212571442_thumb.jpg

 

post-5644-1212571513_thumb.jpg

 

post-5644-1212571571_thumb.jpg

 

post-5644-1212571795_thumb.jpg

 

post-5644-1212571867_thumb.jpg

 

and the outcast...

 

post-5644-1212571978_thumb.jpg

 

 

now that is addiction....

 

feel free to make some offers people... :dance:

 

i have to move at the end of the year :lmao:

No wonder you have so many

 

Look at the two making babies!

 

:dance:

  • Author

My my that is a lot of corollas

 

If infact corolla is the new drug then i'm pretty sure that would make you a dealer :dance:

always put your corolla before a woman,

 

1) the corolla will NEVER let you down

2) and if the woman looses the battle, corolla will find a new one

3) Corolla can make you more excited and more happy than any woman could ever make you happy.

4) if you have a disagreement with corolla, spend $10 on fuel and you will never fight again

5) if you have a disagreement, start looking at personal loans to get back in the good books in hope that you wont fight for another week

6) no matter how ugly a corolla looks to everyone else, they always manage too look so god damn sexy without a 6pack or alcohol induced glasses :dance:

at last count i have 15 corollas with two more coming by the end of the month...

 

now that is addiction....

 

feel free to make some offers people... :dance:

 

i have to move at the end of the year :lmao:

 

 

Can we cruise to your place from NSW and have a look at your collection?

 

I'm sure if you wanted to strip / sell some of that stuff youd have no problems!

 

I wish my backyard looked like that.

Can we cruise to your place from NSW and have a look at your collection?

 

no problems :dance: anytime u like, just call first :lmao:

 

i wish my back yard looked like that.

 

for around 10 - 15K it can..... :hmm: hint hint [subliminal message] buy these corollas [/subliminal message]

i have to agree.

 

i try to hold back the urge of shouting OMFGFMFGFG when i see a nice rolla on the road and my girlfriend is in the passenger seat.

she already knows she the number 2 hahaha

+1

always put your corolla before a woman,

 

1) the corolla will NEVER let you down

2) and if the woman looses the battle, corolla will find a new one

3) Corolla can make you more excited and more happy than any woman could ever make you happy.

4) if you have a disagreement with corolla, spend $10 on fuel and you will never fight again

5) if you have a disagreement, start looking at personal loans to get back in the good books in hope that you wont fight for another week

6) no matter how ugly a corolla looks to everyone else, they always manage too look so god damn sexy without a 6pack or alcohol induced glasses

 

Well all i can say is, you have been with shocking women. Hahaha.

I know it's a male trait and all, but come on. Give us a break.

I'm out there every weekend working on mine and my boyfriends car.

Nothing is sexier than a woman working on a car all day, then bring home some grog for their man and talking cars all night, then getting laid. A nice balance i think. Hahahaha

Well all i can say is, you have been with shocking women. Hahaha.

I know it's a male trait and all, but come on. Give us a break.

I'm out there every weekend working on mine and my boyfriends car.

Nothing is sexier than a woman working on a car all day, then bring home some grog for their man and talking cars all night, then getting laid. A nice balance i think. Hahahaha

 

Got a sister? :wootjump:

 

:P

 

My Corolla drove past me today and i just sat at the bus stop watching it, did NOT take my eyes off it, bloke who's selling it to me saw me and had a huge smile and waved.

 

Ahh I'm an addict :P

Haha. She is a good looker to that Nymphette. Though I think her talking about the laid bit in her post sort of makes her rollaclub name a little true. Well just half her name anyway hehe.

 

Some of my chick friends reckon they have competition when I talk about Catherine (KE55) Or they think it's a women and get jealous hahaha.

married. Ah well, not surprised :P

 

I'm yet to name my baby, any suggestions?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.