Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla - The New Drug?

Featured Replies

  • Author
married. Ah well, not surprised :P

 

I'm yet to name my baby, any suggestions?

 

Caroline or Colin Both are similar to Corolla hahaha

  • Replies 53
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tis a lady

 

don't care if its close to Corolla or not, just needs a good name, nothing butch, something nice

  • Author
Tis a lady

 

don't care if its close to Corolla or not, just needs a good name, nothing butch, something nice

 

How about Katlyn then i've always thought that was nice

Think you may have hit the jackpot there my man :P

 

Kaitlyn the Ke38 :P

at last count i have 15 corollas with two more coming by the end of the month...

 

feel free to make some offers people... :P

 

i have to move at the end of the year :P

Damn shame you're sooo far away......

I'm sure you won't have trouble selling them.

Handy for me he is 10 minutes away :P

 

Shall swing down there and grab some stuff sometime

always put your corolla before a woman,

 

1) the corolla will NEVER let you down

2) and if the woman looses the battle, corolla will find a new one

3) Corolla can make you more excited and more happy than any woman could ever make you happy.

4) if you have a disagreement with corolla, spend $10 on fuel and you will never fight again

5) if you have a disagreement, start looking at personal loans to get back in the good books in hope that you wont fight for another week

6) no matter how ugly a corolla looks to everyone else, they always manage too look so god damn sexy without a 6pack or alcohol induced glasses :)

:P :P :wootjump: AGREED :bounce: :yes: :yes:

Yes, i am an Addict.......for those that haven't read my sig......

Hey, My name is Des and I'm addicted to *E7* corolla'.

 

1x KE70 sedan = 4agze

1x KE70 panel van = 5k

1x KE70 sedan = 4k

1x AE71 wagon = 4ac

1x AE71 sedan = 4ac

1x AE71 sedan = nothing.

1x TE72 liftback = 3tc.

 

I also have/had

 

KE10 2 door sedan = nothing

AE82 seca = 4afc

AE82 TC seca = 4age

ST141 sedan = 2sc

RT142 sedan = 3.8 V6

323 hatch = 1400

323 panel van = Too many engines.

 

I am 20 and have/had these Toyota's in the last 2.5 years or so, Then theres the Mazda's ive had and cubed. 15 cars and counting.

Edited by AE70

I can't stop thinking about my rolla's, also loosing sleep at the moment because I am so excited to go and pick the ke20 up next weekend with the trailer.

 

don't even know what the first thing I do will be to the new toy apart from getting it running. Sooooo many ideas, soo much grog in the fridge and only two days off......

In the same boat with you on that one.

 

Not really losing sleep over it, but seriously longing for the end of June, for several reasons:

 

School term ends

Pickup the ke38 :lolcry:

Going to Phillip Island for a week

IN THE KE38 :y: :cool: :cool:

 

Gotta love that kind of timing.

am i addicted?? well I'm here and I'm not working so you decide. i park my car right in front of the door at work so i can see it, and when i go for a ciggie i sit there staring at my car thinking what needs to be done next, i drive 200 metres to get lunch just cause i like to drive it, and cause I'm lazy, but i do like to drive it haha. the only reason i even know the US exchange rate is cause it effects me importing car parts and last week a guy at work said i should buy a newer car so now i have put a voodoo on him. i love my corolla and seriously wouldnt sell it for triple what i paid.

 

and i have named her Beatrice.

My name is Gspec aka tasty and i'm addicted to restoring old jap 4 bangers.

 

mostly Dattos.

 

But i have tasted the joys of the rolla... FELT GREAT

 

just looking to score another fix :)

 

sold most of mt stash but i still have

 

VK sportpack ute (from my MoPar addiction)

 

200B SSS coupe (I got when the original old lady owner died)

 

67 1000 wagon

 

AND

 

1 81 KE70 ... donor car for next hit :dance:

Think you should score another hit with a ke3x :)

yeah, i work at lexus and could have a new is250 to drive each night if i ticked the box with the payroll girl

< 5000 kays, rego, ins and fuel paid.

 

but i just drive my corolla

When I get home after a drive I could pull in the driveway but I go round the block a couple of times coz I don’t want it to end.

 

Sometimes I like to just admire the car from different angles.

 

Bore workmates to death telling them about her.

 

Make sure her oil level never goes a millimetre under max.

 

Make sure she’s parked in the shade at all times or else I start to panic.

 

Ke10 is the best car ever made.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.