*cough*

dfunkt

Members dont see this ad

i probably should've left out the in-joke...

Her name is Emaline. she hasn't been doing much for the last 2 years or so, just occupying a bit of paved backyard in an outskirts estate here in Vic.

i sat (not literally) on her for a while before deciding to drive her to another backyard where she'll once again sit until some majikal shed space appears. her legs are wobbly, her skin damaged, her hearts bleeding and her insides are far from impressive.

information other than a what was discovered on a quick checkup is sketchy, so i won't guess as the thought's are not too welcoming. regardless, she'll be well looked after, her 35th birthday will mark the start (or end) of her life thus far.

EDIT: possibly an idea wrapped in a thought wrapped in an enigma hidden in a conundrum!

EDIT AGAIN: the only other pic i'll put up

DSC01812.jpg

Edited by dfunkt

When the shit hits, and the continuum starts folding in on itself, just remember two things.

Infinite mass

All points in the universe simultaneously

And you'll be fine. :dance:

Oh and remember, time isn't linear....

ke26s are taking over!!!!!

lets play name the person on rollaclub WHO DOSENT HAVE A KE26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cheers, scott

It's good to see these guys are finally realising the potential of Wagons........ :D

About time, i say :lol:

Edited by PHATKE20S