Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Webbers

Featured Replies

hello guys I'm new to the site and was wondering if someone could help me out i got a pair of 45mm webers and trying to presserise i got an 82 wagon I'm charging the last time i did this i boult the webbers already done so I'm trying to save my money and put it somewhere esle thanks for any info

He wants to run them with boost.

Hello guys I'm new to the site and was wondering if someone could help me out, I have got a pair of 45mm webers and trying to pressurise (Blow through by a supercharger). I have got an '82 wagon I'm supercharging. The last time i did this i bought the webers already done, so I'm trying to save my money and put it somewhere esle thanks for any info.

In English with punctuation (goes a longway on this forum :D )

Use punctuation and you may receive a better welcome...

Come on guys, give him a break. It was his first post. Lucky he's not one of those people that only sign up to sell something.

 

I'd say that your carbs will need equal pressure and i'm not sure if you can do this by putting a boost friendly gasket kit through them and fill the float to make it solid, or if you have to enclose them in via a custom built, two piece plenum.

 

Anyone? Taz? Madrolla?

Edited by Raven

I've never had any experiences with boosting side drafts, but imagine it would be much the same as a down drafts.

 

Like said in the "sipercharged" thread below this one, the guys to talk to about boosting sidies would be the Puerto Rican's. :P

The early lotus esprit turbos ran a variant of dellortos setup for blowthru.

 

Have a look HERE for some info on setting up a sidedraft for boost. It is for dellortos, but the basics should be the same for webers.

Edited by Felix

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.