Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 'other' Ke25

Featured Replies

Since I have the day off, it can't be too difficult I guess :)
haha famous last words....
  • Replies 132
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
haha, I've got 2 manauls and an engineering degree, the amount of time I've said "should have it done tomorrow" in the last 6 months.....

 

Maybe I'm an idiot.........?

 

Possibly :)

 

Only reason I have to do it is because I leave home at 2am Saturday morning to get to the meet point, so it kinda has to be done, along with the contact points I've gotta put in and the tappets I have to readjust.

  • Author

The window regulator has now been changed.

 

Gotta love broken regulator teeth, hence the falling down of the window all the time.

 

I've also fitted up a new set of contact points (old ones were pitted), and have reset the valve clearance.

 

Just have to go grab my timing light from the old man's place and reset the engine timing as the adjustment of the valve clearance threw the timing right out for some reason and I've timied it by ear.

  • Author

So after my issues on the Great Ocean Road, the car is now running properly again.

 

All I need to do is get the brakes sorted yet again (they're not 100%) and then its up for sale! :y:

So after my issues on the Great Ocean Road, the car is now running properly again.

 

All I need to do is get the brakes sorted yet again (they're not 100%) and then its up for sale! :y:

do tell

  • Author

Whats to know?

 

Rotor button snapped 10km out of Tailem Bend, fixed that, and then the car was misfiring and spluttering for the rest of the trip.

 

Changed the distributor over, reset the valve clearance and tighten up a few hose clamps on the fuel line and its all sorted :y:

 

Brakes still take 1 pump before I get a solid pedal, so its going back to the brake specialist again to find out wtf is wrong with it.

did you get the calipers rebuilt?

So after my issues on the Great Ocean Road, the car is now running properly again.

 

All I need to do is get the brakes sorted yet again (they're not 100%) and then its up for sale! :y:

 

What you looking at asking?

  • Author

Calipers havent been rebuilt and I'd be looking at $900 ono for it in its current condition (once the brakes are sorted).

 

If I have to do more bodywork to it and respray it, the price will go up.

Edited by Raven

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.