Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Nexted Crusie

Featured Replies

there is a "MEGA WA Toyota Club Meet" this sunday at 10.30

 

at the carpark on riverside drive

 

could be a good place to start this cruise???

ill come to the meet if their is a cruise

ill rep rollaclub just neeed sticker or 2.

:P

Which Maccas? There are like 2 on great eastern that I can think of... you mean the one near belmont right? What time are we meeting up? Is this still happening or?

Well dudes and dudettes... not sure what the go is, my computer has been dead until just this morning... Are we just going to tag along with the MEGA crew? (cheats way to get a big turnout Chris?)

 

I've got something worked out, but i can't do morning... If people do want an exclusive rollaclub.com cruise, slap a reply here and head to Macca's on Great Eastern, the one just south of Tonkin Highway at about 2 pm...

Edited by white_sandshoe

Yeah I can't do morning either... got some frisbee throwing to do with my gf! Haha. It's fun ok!

 

Oh ok so not the one in midland then.. haha. The one near the big apartments. Gotcha.

:P

 

 

 

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Chris and Liz. Hope everything went well.

 

Ok, well, I guess the show will be limited :S I'll be there anyways. might even cut it short according to public opinion of any who come, but at least we are out there!!!

 

See all at 2!

Hope it went well Chris. If it's only us two going then I probably won't go hey..

Edited by Mybowlcut

What ended up happening with this? My dad was putting in a wardrobe in the study and he screwed up the cat5 cable in the process so I couldn't get on the net to see if it was still on... but I posted that last post before that all happened... I wanted to go but wasn't sure of how many people were actually gonna go.

i saw pictures with only 2 cars in the carpark.

and they were both bog stock. ???

i saw pictures with only 2 cars in the carpark.

and they were both bog stock. ???

 

 

Thery were NOT both bog stock!!! one was supreme, the other was falling to pieces... so between them two... yeah, we had two bog stockers... haha. My poor Tamara was just bringing down the standard. but at least i showed! lol.

 

Good thing is i got some nice unused cruise route maps sittin here...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.