Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Melbourne Cruise, 3rd Aug.

Featured Replies

hehe, the Val is coming for sure... can't go on a run and not have some fun in it! And hey, I was almost going to sell it for another rolla... til I told the missus... hmmmmmmm

 

Once we decide on where we are going we can then decide on the route.

 

So lets start with people throwing ideas up for where to go to.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 67k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in, thats if i havent burnt the sprinter by then, dam nightmare!!!

 

and i vote for sorrento way

I wouldn't mind Sorrento way as well. But we have to do what's going to (relatively) suit most. I say we keep throwing ideas up.

 

Matt.

I might come on a cruze depending on the car status at the time. I could just take mums rolla if i don't have something decent by then.

 

On another note how shit is $1.50+ petrol.

  • Author

Well (if) we decide to go to sorento, we could meet in dandenong, cruise down to frankston then follow nepean hwy all the way to sorento and finish at The back beach in sorento for photo's. Just need to decide where to stop for lunch.

 

If anyone has any ideas just throw them on here..

  • Author

What about this for an idea..

We meet at lilydale lake again, drive up to Mt donna buang again then head over to upper yarra dam? (it's past reefton)

Or we could just do the same cruise like last time? Noojee?

I suggest everybody posts up where they live and we can decide on a route where it is good for everyone willing to take part.

 

Just a suggestion, though take no notice of me :lolcry:

did somebody just say something??

 

i didn't think so...

 

 

 

 

:lolcry:

  • Author

Great idea, I'm from Olinda (Far east)

Edited by Johno

Bitch :lolcry:

 

If i yell loud enough you may hear me from the other side of Croydon :cool:

 

Mini cruise to your house to view all your rolla's :y:

 

Well TE278U and i are from Croydon.

Edited by ROLLA'BOY

I am in Nunawading

Bitch :lolcry:

 

If i yell loud enough you may hear me from the other side of Croydon :cool:

 

Mini cruise to your house to view all your rolla's :y:

 

 

double lol.

 

DO IT!

Will have to now then :lolcry:

I'm in Wantirna. i'll pretty much go anywhere tho, not fussed!

Yeah I could go another cruise. I have no real preference but if we are throwing out ideas, maybe a drive to Yea could be good. Plenty of lunch spots and lots of twisty roads. Have done a fair few runs that way in my mr2 and on my motorbike Only problem is the number of sunday drivers but come to think of it with the way I drive my corolla I could be classified as a sunday driver myself...

 

With any luck by august i should have a weber on the car too.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.