Rollaclub.com Go-kart Day

Medicine_Man

Ok, suggestion was put foward during the bbq cruise last weekend, whos up for some go-karting?

suggestion was go-karting out at willowbank, lovely track, fast carts, we need as many people to come as possible to make it an enjoyable day.

suggestions as to what time / day best suits people?

Members dont see this ad

depending when and IF i have any money

i've never been out to the willowbank karts...i'd imagine anything is better than archerfield...it gets boring after a while

any weekend is good for me....so if you guys wanna decide i'll let you know if i can scrape together some cash-ola

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

COUNT ME IN!

Feb 04 sounds good

if i don't have the money, ill find some.

THE MORE THE MERRIER!

P.s - any 1 wanting some cheap thrill, change the switch on the side of the karts from snale / turtle to rabet / cheator :) - its amazing how many more laps you get lol

Well - like on all mowers, there is a throtal. On Go-Karts thers the throtal and like an engine speed limiter - they almost alwyas leave the switch on tutrle (slowest). To make the car to incredebly faster u move it up to cheeter (fastest) - theres usually a spring to stop that happeneing - but who said things don't fall off after age? :)

lol - thats cool - i just learn from expirence from kingston part race way ( any 1 wanta see some bogans trying to drive fast, go there, its garinted to have a laugh when u got some ova sized slug driving like a drunk on a high in front of u at 50 kmh lol) - should have signs on the back of karts for some peope - wide lode, don't ova take turning vehicle..