January 2, 200917 yr comment_303513 DAMN thats one clean bumper. All that chrome really set it off and goes well with the polished beast. :yes: Report
January 2, 200917 yr Author comment_303531 i would, but don't know how to :yes: don't wanna cut springs. but hey ill dump her on her ass when you take me for a spin in the rota! Edited January 2, 200917 yr by Murd 55 Report
January 2, 200917 yr comment_303534 i would, but don't know how to :jamie: don't wanna cut springs. CHEAP=flip top leaf spring in the rear (free), king springs SUPERLOWS for the front ($120 for the pair) MORE $$$= get the leaf springs reset to desired height and an extra leaf added to stiffen the rear end up a bit, fronts get custom progressive rate springs made to desired height/spring rate I'm going with option two :yes: Report
January 2, 200917 yr comment_303537 very nice, NOW HURRY UP AND DUMP IT ON ITS ARSE! +1 Looks good all polished up! Report
January 2, 200917 yr comment_303599 i would, but don't know how to :jamie: don't wanna cut springs. but hey ill dump her on her ass when you take me for a spin in the rota! CHEAP=flip top leaf spring in the rear (free), king springs SUPERLOWS for the front ($120 for the pair) MORE $$$= get the leaf springs reset to desired height and an extra leaf added to stiffen the rear end up a bit, fronts get custom progressive rate springs made to desired height/spring rate I'm going with option two :yes: You both know where i work :yes: Report
January 3, 200917 yr comment_303759 Ahhh that sucks :y: I don't think I'm much better off either :S Edited January 3, 200917 yr by SLO-030 Report
January 3, 200917 yr comment_303762 Ahhh that sucks :S I don't think I'm much better off either :S i should change that..... I'm not really poor, ive got the money to do everything i want to the car. I'm just busy/lazy :y: Report
January 3, 200917 yr comment_303772 Just a thought about the bumpers... The middle section that you just replaced. Do you think that early KE55 bars would work too?? Also, where did you get the rubber bump molding from?? Report
January 3, 200917 yr Author comment_303781 i bought a new pair, so just got the rubber off them =] Report
January 7, 200917 yr Author comment_305531 YUMMY! =] i still need to get some photos with the new bar on, i think its time for a photoshoot XD Edited January 7, 200917 yr by Murd 55 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now