Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

Got talking to one of the guys at work today about how he went with the hail storm last night. He copped a nice belt of it, all we got was the heavy down pour and one hail stone......

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 195.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the OMG what happened today...

 

kinda my fault.... I was going around a two lane round-a-bout I was on the inside, and there was a bus on the outside, but it was behind me, the guy in front of my kind of stopped half way round the round-a-bout and I stopped behind him, meanwhile, the bus overtook me on the outside, so I was driving slowly (not overtaking a turnng heavy vehicle and all that) and he took the round-a-bout tight, and came 3/4's into my lane, so I hopped on the brakes and let him go... I wasn't really paying attention, but I wasn't expecting to be overtaken by a bus... I kind of freaked out a bit, and then wondered if i was my fault, because if I was at the start of the round-a-bout and the bus was beside me, I would have waited, but because I entered the round about first, and then got cut off by the bus... well I wasn't sure... I felt awful, so I continued on, the bus stopped and I got around it...

 

When I got to the next bit where the bus stopped, I got on the bus and was ready for him to go off at me I apologised... and you know what he said? He said "I didn't see your little car there, don't worry about it!"

 

So my OMG for today was, I was expecting to get yelled at and I didn't!

 

:y:

OMG so today , i bought a new ke20! :y: :o :bash: :sob:

 

i call her gelato! ...cause its like lemon flavoured haha

 

Image066.jpg

i went to the local soccer club for lunch and they had chicken schnitzels for $2. i ate two. i'm fairly impressed with my four dollar lunch

guess what happened to me!!

 

well today i went to newsagentsy and thought hmm ill buy performance import 3 for 9.95 and a 2 buck scratchie to end my school life as i just finished year 12 today :dance:

 

and anyway i won 14 bucks on the scratchie so I'm up 2 bucks yewwwww. lol.

 

anyway I'm siked thats the most ive one on a scratchie

i reckon I'm stoked as, start to earn me some cash and get my drift car project underway!!

  • Author

Well last night I noticed that I have a 4 pack :dance: 2 more to go!!! And today we had a push up comp at work and I kicked ass by 15 push ups!! :yes:

 

Glad all the time I send on my gym pays off ;)

OMG today i came across this video GOLD i tell u GOLD poor lil rolla

 

Did an everyday service on a Ford and erm. This one went a little wrong.

 

post-4763-1222256787_thumb.jpg

 

post-4763-1222256794_thumb.jpg

 

 

This is not even a quarter of the smoke that was there, it filled my whole workshop, and the workshop holds around 20 - 24 hoists.

Edited by WinKE55

Haha. You aren't the first to say that haha.

 

 

I'm sure most of you mechanically minded should know what went wrong there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.