Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

had some old morons in a 4X4 try to take me out today ( this guy was mid 40's )

roundabout near macarthur square

this fool decides that he wants to turn right in the outside lane while i go straight in the inside lane,

all while i was in my old ladys rolla, which came through unharmed

 

and get this slams on his horn and starts swearing at me out the window like i was doing the wrong thing

WTF happened to people knowing the road rules,

 

edit: i should mention that the lanes entering the roundabout is clearly marked

Edited by OniBerserker

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice of Ancullen to move my post and edit it.

Shouldn't it be "JiP" and not "JIP"

 

:jamie:

  • Author

lOl. I'm so shocked that my olds haven't noticed it yet. They are so anti tats even tho dad has several up both arms. I've been walking around then turning and walking backwards just so they don't see.

 

Oh and I saw this today. Its a sprinter...

 

post-1158-1229256813_thumb.jpg

 

Sorry about the crap shot. They were weaving and speeding and my sister sticks to the limit.

Is it that black thing in between lanes? I reckon the new sprinters look like shit.

  • Author

Yeah thats it.

 

I just found something interesting. A Couple weeks ago my profile had 202 views. Now its at 506. Apparently I'm the most viewed profile. So thanks to so many people checking me out :jamie:

i got my ENTER score. :jamie:

Yeah thats it.

 

I just found something interesting. A Couple weeks ago my profile had 202 views. Now its at 506. Apparently I'm the most viewed profile. So thanks to so many people checking me out :no2:

That would be everyone viewing your profile to send you PM's about the calendar...

 

or cos your so damn popular! :jamie:

Nice of Ancullen to move my post and edit it.

Sorry about that. BTW, Bundaberg Royal Liquer is rather nice to drink. I swear it's the sugar that makes me do silly things, not the alcohol. :jamie:

Sorry about that. BTW, Bundaberg Royal Liquer is rather nice to drink. I swear it's the sugar that makes me do silly things, not the alcohol. :jamie:

 

Ha, I really thought I was going insane, 'Did i write that?'

haha JiP you gangsta fool!!!

 

nah looks sic man

 

probs looks even better in real life too

 

and is that sprinter, is that the one that came with the 20v stock? its ff though aye

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.