Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sitting in my hotel unit with the air con going at a nice cool 24deg C, bashing away on the laptop, watching austar and thinking of popping over the road to the aquatic center to see what skirt there is swimming in the pool

:bash:

Oh yeah and trying to figure out what restaurant the grandparents are going to take us to

 

cause their paying

well then obviously you gotta go to a 5 star restaurant then yea?

wait

your in wagga

scrap that

Edited by Jason KE30

  • Author
Oh yeah and trying to figure out what restaurant the grandparents are going to take us to

 

cause their paying

McDonald's Family Restaurant. :bash:

:bash:

 

On ya sport

:y:

  • Author

The drive to work this morning was fun. Besides the fact that there was hardly any traffic. First i raced a mid 90's Mazda 323 and kicked his ass. Then i raced a mid 90's Mazda 121, it had no chance. Then i spotted a Toyota Corolla II, sped up and raced with it but due to the freeway traffic that close to the city i couldn't get around him. He kept weaving into the right lanes at the right times. Was fun tho.

Then almost to work and the boss rings, he's sick and can't come to work for the 3rd day in a row. So if asks me to pick up his work van and drive it in again. I thought this was cool, he gave me my own key to his van. :D

hahaha, I did the speed limit pretty much all the way to work today (thats a first! not in a "I'm a hardcore speed racer" type way, but the fact I drive a major freeway everyday where the mean speed is about 20kays over the limit) but still ended up here early due to no traffic and good lights! (ie. No reds!)

 

Also, some douche in a late 90s model lancer tried to race me driving karlie rolla on the way home, he wasnt too happy when I wiped the floor with his girly car! (thats in a hardcore speed racer type way!) haha.

some guy in an xd falcom v8 tried takin me on last night in my corolla

so i got a little hot headed and joined in the fun

obviously he killed my little 3k but then i did a little keybanger to him

it was hilarious

he shat himself

hahaha, if you lose, keybanger the biatch!!

 

thats mad ahaha

Your car still sounds like a fire cracker when u do a key banger. Hurry up and blow that muffler.

 

I had a bunch of knobs in an R31 following me and chasing me, so the first oppertunity i got i keybangered that prick. Stayed way back he did :D

140 bucks later and i finely had my first taste of Hogs Breath cafe

 

and Zoe was quite tasty

  • Author

Zoe was your waitress?

Omg i'm finished work! We found a can of marking paint that the electrician used to mark the power outlets, so i went up to a random wall and marked another one. :D I'm keen to see if they attempt cutting it out. ;) lOl

I sold a friend's car for him today while he was on holiday.

I now have 6 g's in cash, in my left hand, right now.

 

 

I am very, VERY tempted to go and drop it all on one hand at the Casino, which is just minutes away...

 

 

Last time I did something like that, I won... and walked out with enough cash to start my own business.

 

 

Red, Black. 50/50 odds.

 

 

The temptation is.... overwhelming.

 

 

I wonder what Jesus would do...

holy crap gambler much, would jesus make one christmas a very very cool christmas :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.