Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I just spent over a grand for my birthday. 2 x 2 bedroom apartments for 8 people for 2 days. I can't wait!!

 

Oh and I just changed my nephew's nappy... BIO HAZARD!!!!

Couple of things have happened in the past few days -

First, bought a bed + mattress that cost more than the last two cars I bought.

 

Got my full-time status rejected at work due to industry downturn and the fact that my division won't actually be making money for another couple of months (we're a financial black-hole at the moment because we're only in development stage, the vehicles won't be fully approved until mid February at the earliest)

 

Got offered some wheels for the AE82 at a very cheap price, had inquired about them a couple of months ago (when I had more money) and was told that they weren't going to be sold, now that I don't have any they come on the market :y:

 

But, on the bright side, I've FINALLY found a pair of AE101 Levin/Sprinter seats for the 102, and at a reasonable price too. Should be picking them up next weekend. Finally, I can go around corners without having to hang on to the steering wheel for grim death.

  • Author

I stumped my toes yesterday. Actually all 4 bar the big toe on my right foot copped the corner of the couch. I was just sitting on my bed on the computer and decided to go get a drink, when I got up all 4 toes were numb. I think its connected.

went for a surf today but got owned by a wave and my leash came off :P

haha

sorry for keepin you hangin jip

looked like you had your hands full anyway with your nephew/neice

Today we found a half full box of cadbury milk tray chocolates and picked it up [god knows why] and took it home [once again, why?]

 

Now we're debating whether it would be safe to eat the chocolates.

 

Could they be injected with drugs? :P

 

What do you think?

even if they are... you'll get a rush either way right??

  • Author

Don't eat it.

 

Well today I rang the hotel I'll be staying at for my birthday to ensure it'd be okay to have a group of people by the pool for a bbq. Then I sent out my invite via SMS. I think it may have been cheaper just to buy invites and send them out normally as each invite was 3 messages long.

 

Now I'm just a little worried about how many people may turn up. I sent 33 messages meaning that could turn out to be 58 people :P

Edited by JiP

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.