Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Couple of things have happened in the past few days -

First, bought a bed + mattress that cost more than the last two cars I bought.

Got my full-time status rejected at work due to industry downturn and the fact that my division won't actually be making money for another couple of months (we're a financial black-hole at the moment because we're only in development stage, the vehicles won't be fully approved until mid February at the earliest)

Got offered some wheels for the AE82 at a very cheap price, had inquired about them a couple of months ago (when I had more money) and was told that they weren't going to be sold, now that I don't have any they come on the market :y:

But, on the bright side, I've FINALLY found a pair of AE101 Levin/Sprinter seats for the 102, and at a reasonable price too. Should be picking them up next weekend. Finally, I can go around corners without having to hang on to the steering wheel for grim death.

I stumped my toes yesterday. Actually all 4 bar the big toe on my right foot copped the corner of the couch. I was just sitting on my bed on the computer and decided to go get a drink, when I got up all 4 toes were numb. I think its connected.

Today we found a half full box of cadbury milk tray chocolates and picked it up [god knows why] and took it home [once again, why?]

Now we're debating whether it would be safe to eat the chocolates.

Could they be injected with drugs? :P

What do you think?

Don't eat it.

Well today I rang the hotel I'll be staying at for my birthday to ensure it'd be okay to have a group of people by the pool for a bbq. Then I sent out my invite via SMS. I think it may have been cheaper just to buy invites and send them out normally as each invite was 3 messages long.

Now I'm just a little worried about how many people may turn up. I sent 33 messages meaning that could turn out to be 58 people :P

Edited by JiP