3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Trip

G'day all...

I thought that as this has been mentioned on the Rollaclub main page that I would get the event out there and let everyone know whats going on.

This will be our third event running where we basically get a bunch of us together and make our way down Victorias Great Ocean Road. We camp at a designated camp site in a town of our choice along the way and generally have a ball.

I would like to personally invite people from around Aus to this event, its geting bigger and better every year and it would be great to have you there.

Also, pretty sure this is Rollaclubs only Tri state event (just!) as we have the Vic crew, a small crew from South Aus and Mr Teddy even makes his way from good ol' Brisvegas for the run! Lets see if we can do better!

Anyway, have a look at the link below and also the last two Ocean Rd threads in the Vic section for some more info.

Ocean Rd thread

See you there,

JP

Members dont see this ad

I can vouch for this cruise. I've been to both of them and had a lot of fun. The views are spectacular and the roads are awesome. The people are what make this cruise the best though, so I welcome like minded people to come and enjoy the fun with us.

Disclaimer: Warning, you may not stop talking about the fun from the event for months/years afterwards.

LB

Teddy... it would make a great shake down run for the blue car! WOuld go a treat if your brought a carload of mates too!

Really looking forward to the run once more... and finally having my Wags on the trip! would be quicker for me to take the sea route!

Well, hopefully we can grab some more interest over the coming months as we will be getting everything sorted for january as soon as possible.

JP

Ok, where are you from chief?

What I should say here is that most of the info etc wil be in the Vic section. Any questions etc should probably be thrown in there to keep this thread from cluttering the Auto discussion... if it gets to that!

Glad theres a bit more interest!

JP

• 3 months later...

Thought I had better stir up this thread once more as were not to far off!

The Ocean Road run will be heading to sunny Port Fairy (vic) this year, we will be heading there via the inland highway from Melbourne (not sure where the SA crew will be cruising) and staying in port fairy for the saturday and sunday nights. On Sunday we will be making our way along the great ocean road through to Lorne, a bit of backtracking but thats what its all about, the Great Ocean Road! This will mean the South Aus and Vic crew will do the GOR together for the first time!

This will give us time to check out Lorne and hit the beach for a while (and the pub) then make our way back to port fairy (via the treetop walk) on the ocean road.

This is our 3rd event running and is looking to be the biggest and best yet, can't wait!

If you are keen jump on the Vic Melb section and check out the Great Ocean Road trip thread to state your interest... will keep this thread updated as more info comes to light.

Remember, this is Rollaclubs only Tri-State Event!

JP