January 29, 200917 yr comment_312560 Too rare to race ke_fiddy... Anyways, the diff we got sitting there is... how would one say... frikkin Hardcore! 5.3 or something ratio and 6.5 inch crown wheel or something of the sorts... Like D1 doony said... i gotta get his darn shell rolling so we can pull it around and do something with it... Anyone got a Hilux diff laying around? Toyo wrecker for diff? +1 I'm after an f series or e seriesahaah you need to put struts in and LCA and a x member to get it properly rolling.\ well get it and we will get it rolling! Report
January 29, 200917 yr comment_312581 i mayb be able to source a hilux diff... go boy, go! how r ya btw? Report
January 31, 200917 yr comment_313069 I'm alright...can't complain...looking for a new job but not having much luck... Report
January 31, 200917 yr comment_313076 I'm alright...can't complain...looking for a new job but not having much luck...I'm in the same boat. :y: Report
February 1, 200917 yr comment_313147 Either of you got a forklift ticket??Yeah. It was the first thing that I did when I quit Eagle Boys. I had a good job where they worked around my uni hours and stuff but they had to drop me cause they couldn't justify keeping me on with the lack of work they had. Report
February 1, 200917 yr comment_313151 How much you after an hour?? Edit: and can you get to Belmont by 8:20am on week days? Our current storeman is always 1-5min late, drives me nuts!! Edited February 1, 200917 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
February 1, 200917 yr comment_313155 Also, you still at Uni. We only have full time 8:30-5pm Mon-Fri. Report
February 1, 200917 yr comment_313186 Still at uni yeah. :y: That's why it's so hard... I don't start until like the 23rd though if you really don't like the guy... haha. Report
February 2, 200917 yr comment_313794 How much you after an hour?? Edit: and can you get to Belmont by 8:20am on week days? Our current storeman is always 1-5min late, drives me nuts!! what u paying? Report
February 2, 200917 yr comment_313933 Too rare to race ke_fiddy... Anyways, the diff we got sitting there is... how would one say... frikkin Hardcore! 5.3 or something ratio and 6.5 inch crown wheel or something of the sorts... Like D1 doony said... i gotta get his darn shell rolling so we can pull it around and do something with it... Anyone got a Hilux diff laying around? can i come cut bits off the shell? if there rust free Report
February 3, 200917 yr comment_314309 how does $150 for a hilx diff sound? out of 1985 hilux? ill try and talk him down...but i don't think it will be a freebie Edited February 3, 200917 yr by suprnova Report
February 3, 200917 yr comment_314359 ill buy it for $165 Edited February 3, 200917 yr by D1doony Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now