Ke20 Race Car

chrisandliz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't a ke70 make a better base for a race car?

Not when we got a half decent KE20 shell laying about. hehe.

We would have been able to build it at my brother's but i've already got my TE72 over there. I'm not sure they'd like having two there... they don't have enough room really...

hmmmm, we could strip it at my house

I was thinking about my ke70's drive line. It has a 30/70 cam, big port head and 40dcoe. It would be good in a motorkana car

what do you think?

Sounds like a good idea... can chuck the good stuff you want straight across onto yours.

The 24th sounds like a day to plan for too...

looks like we can use my 4k, I have got another 4k lined up.

Chris

KE25 KID is still arranging for that 3/4K to get sent over, so there'll be a couple of parts to play with too. Does anyone have a vehicle with a towball? Thinking if we get a car trailer from BP or wherever and tow Sherridan from my place over to chrisandliz's.

All my cars have towballs, I think the T18 would be the better towing car. (don't try to launch a 23' boat with one)

Saying that all corollas are technically too small to tow another car, they don't have the "tare" weight rating. If the cops are being picky we could get a big fine.

We need big shit box (like kens falcon). lol

What Team Colours and logo are we gonna use?

All my cars have towballs, I think the T18 would be the better towing car. (don't try to launch a 23' boat with one)

Saying that all corollas are technically too small to tow another car, they don't have the "tare" weight rating. If the cops are being picky we could get a big fine.

We need big shit box (like kens falcon). lol

What Team Colours and logo are we gonna use?

biege!!!

Now I want tacos.

So you like "Cactuar Racing Team"

I don't like it, I LOVE IT!!! oh, i had a thought though... Just to confuse people further... lol

The original Japanese version used the name "Sabotender"...

Saboten being Japanese for Cactus...

I'd love to actually write that in Kanji on the car somewhere... (I have friends in Japan who can show me how to do it... I can do ok with Hiragana, but Kanji is a different story.) Might get a laugh from any japanese who might somehow stumble across our little endevour.

So "Cactuar Racing" with the "Sabotender" KE20???