Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name Anybody??

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Need to see a pic of it then it can be named..

Otherwise just call it yella, lol

 

On another note a custom number plate could be - K35 RLA

What type of car is she?? Just a daily?? Or a project? How is she going to look, sporty?? or Classical? What engine is she gonna have??

 

Is it a she or a he??

how about slushy? first thing that popped into mind

how about "Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvim John Kenneth Loyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor Willian Xerxes Yancy Zeus??"

 

easy to remember........ :bash:

  • Author
What type of car is she?? Just a daily?? Or a project? How is she going to look, sporty?? or Classical? What engine is she gonna have??

 

Is it a she or a he??

 

Its a he/she, daily, bit sporty looking. Thanks for the replies XD

 

PICS!!!

post-6298-1217662394_thumb.jpg

I called my KE55 Cathy, or Catherine. I found jewelery in my car with bracelets, necklaces and earings and on the bracelet it said "Catherine" so that is her name for me.

 

What about Bruce?

  • Author
I called my KE55 Cathy, or Catherine. I found jewelery in my car with bracelets, necklaces and earings and on the bracelet it said "Catherine" so that is her name for me.

 

What about Bruce?

 

When I bought my car I found tons of smashed glass soda water bottles in the boot. I should call it soda water. lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.