Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise - Diamond Creek - Blackspur - Marysville (new Route) - Lillydal

Featured Replies

I missed pretty much all of it but was good to see you guys at the end. From the photos looks like a good turn out but as said before not enough old school rollas, which could have been helped a bit by me turning up earlier... next time i guess

  • Replies 115
  • Views 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey at least you showed! I didn't even make an appearance as i have no time with this damn year 12 rubbish. Pics look great and i am waiting for the next one hehe.

 

Matt.

I too wasn't much help with the old school corolla's. I brought my daily on this cruise.. he he.

I proved my point to Dave about a 1.7 tonne wagon around tight corners.. :yes:

 

Great pics guys, keep em coming!

  • Author
I too wasn't much help with the old school corolla's. I brought my daily on this cruise.. he he.

I proved my point to Dave about a 1.7 tonne wagon around tight corners.. :yes:

 

Great pics guys, keep em coming!

 

HAHAHA, Dave told me about that - said he almost wished to be back in my car (this was before I told him I'd done a couple of driving courses too hehe)

I too wasn't much help with the old school corolla's. I brought my daily on this cruise.. he he.

I proved my point to Dave about a 1.7 tonne wagon around tight corners.. :yes:

 

 

Haha, I was following you for a fair while and your thing seemed to just kick down a gear in every corner, then step out sideways, it was pretty funny.

 

Thanks again for those scissors too, haha.

I proved my point to Dave about a 1.7 tonne wagon around tight corners.. :yes:

:lol:

  • Author

^^^ Dave got to experience other peoples cars...

...Dave doesn't like corners anymore...

Ahahaha. Poor dave, sounds like he endured some hairy moments. Next time it's my turn to scare him!

Ahahaha. Poor dave, sounds like he endured some hairy moments. Next time it's my turn to scare him!

 

 

I vow to never again overtake, starting on the wrong side of the road LOL. Lucky I didn't collect a motorbike!

 

But still, such fun are those roads. Love it!

^^^ Dave got to experience other peoples cars...

...Dave doesn't like corners anymore...

:laff: Poor dave, sorry to get you sea sick dave.. :doh:

How was the drive in the 86 levin?

Edited by Johno

:laff: Poor dave, sorry to get you sea sick dave.. :doh:

How was the drive in the 86 levin?

 

 

:lolcry:

 

no probs johno, steak stayed down all night thankfully. :lolcry:

 

levin was a really good ride,

 

while it had firm suspension, it was compliant enough, and had zero body roll.

 

stefan was a relaxed driver. i liked that.

 

and matt (78_7Krolla), i'm looking forward to it... :(

 

maybe the celica club cruise along the same roads? november 9 i think?

 

-dave

Hey guys :laff:

 

I didn't say much, came late and yeah. Was a great day, would love to attend the next one in my non corolla :doh:.

Hey guys :laff:

 

I didn't say much, came late and yeah. Was a great day, would love to attend the next one in my non corolla :doh:.

 

 

glad to have you along.

 

brought a nice mix to the crew.

 

your ride is awesome.

 

it's the only car i took photos of the whole day.

 

sounds awesome too.

 

ever want to sell it let me know :(

 

but i guess you never will.

 

-dave.

 

p.s. nice work avoiding the yellow windscreen accesory. :lolcry:

 

.

008.jpg

 

009.jpg

 

010.jpg

  • Author

Thanks for everyone who supplied photos, they look great

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.