August 7, 200818 yr comment_266930 Well anyways here is my AE92 Toyota Levin :eatlead: Specs: Engine: Ae101 4AGZE Block 40 Thou Overbore P.A.R. Conrods Ae101 LSD Gearbox (E58-11c) Wiseco 8:0:1 Low Compression Pistons TRD Piston Rings Lightened and Counter-Balanced 4AGZE crank Custom 4puck Ceramic Clutch ARP Conrod and Head Studs Cometic MLS Head Gasket Ported and Polished 4age Head HKS Valve Springs HKS 264 Cams Ferrera Valves Precision SC50 450HP Dual Ball Bearing Turbo Tial 38mm Waste-gate Tial Blow Off Valve 3inch Custom Exhaust 3inch Yum-Cha Cannon High Mount Manifold (HPC Coated) Custom 3 inch Dump Pipe (HPC Coated, Heat Wrapped) 100KW 4AGE Inlet Manifold (Polished) 600x300x78 Front Mount Intercooler Custom Intercooler Plumbing (Polished) Custom Intake (Polished) Pod Filter 680cc Injectors M&W Digital Ignition Haltech E8 ECU Toyota 1JZ Coilpacks Walbro 550HP Fuel Pump Blitz iDIII Boost Controller Greddy Turbo Timer Custom Engine Bay Tanks (Radiator, Washer, Oil Catch)(Polished) Modified MR2 4AGE Cam Covers On BP 98 Pump Fuel at 20psi.. no timing advance and conservative tune made 205kw at the front wheels. Suspension: Cusco Zer0 2 Adjustable Coilovers Standard Swaybars Front and Rear Standard Brakes Front and Rear Endless Pads Front Ferodo Pads Rear Fulcrum Polyurethane Bushes Front and Rear Body: Modified Ae92 Levin GTZ Bumpers Modified Ae86 J Blood Side Skirts Modified Ae86 TRD Front Lip Modified Ae86 J Blood Rear Pods Standard Rear Wing Standard Hood Scoop Colour Matched Mirrors and Bumpers Interior: Standard GTZ Buckets Ae101 Steering Wheel Issota Alluminum Pedals Issota Gear Knob Dash Mounted 5inch LCD Screen Dash Mounted Defi Gauges(Water Temp, Oil Temp, Boost, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure) Custom Short Shifter Custom Carbon Door Trims Carbon Center Console Trim Haltech ECU @ M&W Ignitor Mounted in Passenger Footwell Stereo: Kenwood 7020 MP3 Headunit Viscomm DVD Player Viscomm 5Inch LCD Screen Eclipse 6.5 Inch Component Speakers (Front) Axis 6inch Component Speakers (Rear) Digital Designs M1 1000RMS Mono-Block Amp Digital Designs 2515 15inch Subwoofer Custom Boot Enclosure Wheels and Tires: ANZ 17x7.5 Wheels Painted Purple 215x40R17 Federal Drag Compound Street Tires Pics At the moment just driving the car and getting used to it, few things I need to have fixed/looked at, clutch was slipping on 20psi so I am running 15psi at the moment, also the radiator seems to be blocked and or not sealing properly so that is getting fixed as the temps are alot higher then usual. Other then that going to have the tune tinkered with up here in Darwin after I get some new cam gears and fiddle with the timing. Will eventually getting the interior retrimmed along with a respray of some sorts. Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_266939 NICE Did you do the work yourself or bought it as is? Good luck with it any way! Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_266942 Thats quite a list of mods, I bet its a handfull with the LSD and 20psi :eatlead: Report
August 8, 200818 yr Author comment_266948 Nah bought as is :eatlead:. Was somewhat the basis of what I was going to attempt to do with my ae82 sedan w/ 20V but realised its alot cheaper to buy it although you miss the I did it myself factor, still things I can do to this. Although FWD, has plenty of traction, but of course, it torque steers. Its quite manageable but it doesn't like different surfaces/bumps etc when coming onto boost lol Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_266965 looks good and goes even better 200kw's at the front wheels fast Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_266975 Nice ride mate...how much did it set u back originally if u don't mind me asking? ae92 s2 brakes? Report
August 8, 200818 yr Author comment_266981 Its running standard GTZ brakes (which actually pull up quite nicely, then again I am comparing it to an AE82 Sedan :eatlead:), have superstrut calipers sitting at home which I will get rebuilt and put on eventually. Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_266987 I had ae92 trueno calipers and rotors on my old ae82 that was a huge upgrade. I gather they would be the same as the GTZ front brakes. Report
January 12, 200917 yr Author comment_306956 Well forgot about this God don't know where to start. Probably around September, the clutch started to die, so I slowly turned the boost down till it got to hrrm turn boost controller off run off wastegate spring. Ran the car on 11psi for awhile, I took the car out on the last off street drag meet we had. Car ran a 15.01 at 104mph on 11psi. I had a 3 sec 60 foot time due to me not launching it at all. Car came off the road to get a new clutch in, upon removing the old clutch and flywheel it was discovered the flywheel had developed 2 cracks so that was binned. Ended up getting an AP racing twin plate with a custom flywheel to suit. Car is now back on the road and thats how it sits. When our dry season rocks around I will be getting the car retuned. Our drag season starts end of April :y: Report
January 12, 200917 yr comment_307002 One work for this car, darn!! Thats a massive list of mods.. should be an absolute weapon! Report
January 12, 200917 yr comment_307153 Did this car from somewhere near ipswich.. I'm sure i've seen this car somewhere. Maybe brisbane ? Report
January 12, 200917 yr Author comment_307170 Purchased the car from "Brisbane"(hinterlands) now resides in darwin... lol Report
January 12, 200917 yr comment_307174 Did this car from somewhere near ipswich.. I'm sure i've seen this car somewhere. Maybe brisbane ? Loony, the guy who owned it beforehand, lived in the Brisvegas/GC hinterland area. I followed the buildup of this car on Twincam.org Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now