August 21, 200818 yr comment_269543 I was just cruzing around the trading post and come across these: http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/W...ckToResult=true Never seen them before. Any opinions on them? cheers, Dave. Report
August 21, 200818 yr comment_269554 I was just cruzing around the trading post and come across these:http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/W...ckToResult=true Never seen them before. Any opinions on them? cheers, Dave. i reckon theyd look wicked.! i was looking at angel lights on ebay, the actual rings and i was considering trying to fit them into my round lights for my ke55. would give a modern flair... then add HID!! Report
August 21, 200818 yr comment_269561 has anyone seen these in round lights? i want a pair for the 20. i've seen these retrofitted to an e30 bmw and they really give the car a modern edge. dunno how they look on single headlight cars tho. anyone got a pic? Report
August 21, 200818 yr comment_269562 I have them on my KE30 right now. And with HID!! :jamie: They rock. The bad thing is that no one can see them if you have the headlights on, and how often do you drive with just the parkers?? Plus if there is alot of light out (as in daylight) you can't see them, well not the full ring. I got mine from www.brightlightautoparts.com They are most likely the ebay ones as they post alot of their stuff on the bay. Report
August 21, 200818 yr comment_269564 For those keen to be hands on, there are guides on how to make angel eyes for any headlight. have a quick google, should be able to come up with a how-to in a few seconds. or ebay has the lights for sale premade Report
August 21, 200818 yr comment_269570 omg. so cool. got to get me a set. if i had these it's drive with the parkers on all the time. :jamie: i'll see if i can find a set this weekend. Report
August 21, 200818 yr comment_269594 I've got aftermarket E30 kit for my KE70 quads, started making the brackets a while ago, so much messing about, lol. These other ones look so simple, I say go for it. Report
August 21, 200818 yr comment_269641 looks like they would fit a KE55 Standard 7" rectangular headlights, as long as you use the mounting bracket/ring from the 55 they'd bolt straight in. Report
August 22, 200818 yr comment_269675 I have them on my KE30 right now. And with HID!! What sort of HID kit did you use and where did you get them from? Cheers Report
August 22, 200818 yr comment_269741 This is before my front end paint job... did you get the bi-xenon HID? also did you get that wiring thing on the website? Edited August 22, 200818 yr by blackrolla80 Report
August 22, 200818 yr comment_269745 can some1 please tell me how much this setup was for the whole kit including the HID set up. i have been thinking bout something like this for my kp60 bugeye starlet as is uses the same headlights as a ke30/35. also could you get a pic of the lights on at night time? cheers Report
August 22, 200818 yr comment_269749 go on the website! brightlightautoparts.com lights are over 100 and then your bi-xenon hid is about $500. can get cheaper though. egay have some sellers selling kits for about $130. Report
August 22, 200818 yr comment_269771 My HID costed me around $100 posted from China. Sadly I didn't look too much into it and didn't notice there is no high beam on mine and went ahead and bought 2 extra sets. So if anyone wants to buy one of my spares... They aren't exactly road legal cause of the lack of high beam but with headlights this bright, who needs high beam!! I should have looked closely cause there were high/low sets available for abit more. As for installation it says that they are easy to install but also said should be installed by a qualified auto electrician. So that's what I had done. I did have to make one mod to make them fit tho. All I did was cut the bracket off a standard globe and had it glued onto the HID globe. Standard globe... Bracket separated... Bracket attached to HID globe... My pretty lights... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now