May 23, 200917 yr Author comment_346953 OMG I didn't take any "before" pics!!!!! and now she looks the same as usual :D Report
May 25, 200917 yr comment_347390 I bet you miss what the crapbird lacks.... .....Tssssssscchhhhhhh Report
May 28, 200917 yr Author comment_348177 uh, reliability, responsiveness, kick ass audio....did I tell you the crapbird broke down twice in ONE day, AFTER I spent about $2K on it, then I had to pay ANOTHER $480 to get the heap of crap fixed?! I could have done so much to Vixie with that dosh! aarrrggghhhh! And I've been sick this week and haven't been able to drive her :P Report
June 20, 200917 yr comment_353617 You got any pics of the CAI set up you've done?? I'm assuming you've set something up down closer to the turbo?? Where'd you track down your replacement piping from??? Saw the updated pics of the engine bay - looks great. Report
July 29, 200917 yr comment_362137 Hi there, sorry to bombard your thread, but for some reason I get an error message when trying to pm or email you. I've also got a Sportivo Turbo and am in Adelaide. I just wondered if you had a PDF of the parts supplement catalogue for our cars. I've tried to obtain it but was only able to get some of it from CMI. I'm sick of slack parts interpreters who can't be bothered goin the distance and looking up the correct parts for the turbo rather than for the N/A version or even trying to tell me there was no Australian Delivered Turbos!? My car is no 22 and has recently had the engine rebuilt(big boost=it went bang) and addition of garrett turbo and can now safely handle 15psi. I won't ramble on about it here, but if your interested in details let me know. Who did you get to reroute your intake piping and what did they charge you? Are you happy with it? Look forward to hearing from you, Cheers :D Report
July 30, 200917 yr Author comment_362564 HEY! I can't believe there's another turbo sportivo owner IN ADELAIDE!!!!! *yay* I have two copies of the supplemental parts catalogue, but it's bound, I'm happy to get you a copy of it :D but parts are pretty hard to get, for instance, just recently, someone backed into me and stuffed my intercooler and toyota couldn't supply it...there's all sorts of things.... I'm REALLY happy with my car :D I had Shaun at NATRAD in the city fabricate my piping and the bracket he's awesome :D I so want to see your car!!!!! Report
July 30, 200917 yr comment_362568 lesley i was gonna say theres a few in adelaide now, but yeah this is the 2nd in adelaide to be on rollaclub :D also i meant to ask how you got on with the intercooler Edited July 30, 200917 yr by MYSTIK Report
July 30, 200917 yr Author comment_362571 hey :D had one custom fabricated from Queensland, got the dyno tomorrow so hopefully all will be well :D Report
July 31, 200917 yr comment_362619 ive seen atleast 3 others apart from yours in Adel, glad to the hear the cars almost ready to cruise again. Think another cruise is long over due Report
July 31, 200917 yr comment_362703 dude where'd you get that sticker i would like one on my corolla get back to me Report
August 3, 200917 yr Author comment_363301 latest news.... when they installed the new intercooler, they fudged up ALL but 1 of my exhaust manifold bolts, and the repair bill is about $800, considering I've only JUST sorted out the last friggin problem I'm supremely P*ssed Off. Probably a month til it's sorted out I reckon. Report
August 3, 200917 yr comment_363403 if they ruined them, they should foot the bill. $800 is a bloody disgrace!! Report
September 29, 200917 yr Author comment_377534 well I've got the same problem as julez and terminal had... driving along and she cuts out, wait a couple of minutes and she starts, short trips are ok, i think it's heat related, on a longer trip i got anywhere from 500 to 1klm before it cut out again.... incidentally, I've been complaining about my temperature guage for a while now at service, and this time I told them to replace it...the middle of it had come loose. So now the car is at the auto electrician.... :) Report
September 29, 200917 yr comment_377643 Pity you're having issues as I had the camera last weekend, which was when we were going to do the photoshoot. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now