Thoughts On Sa Corolla Scene

Budowski

Most of them including most Pubs will allow under age peeps, untill it hits Punpkin hour (midnight) then say bye bye to the little ones, because of licencing and what not. But easy way to get around that is, hide in toilet when the bouncer comes round at 11.50 to check your I.D :cool: :P

My friends and regually used to go to What used to be known as "Sharkies Pool Hall" at Old Ryenella they have changed the name a couple of time latley so not sure what its called now.

Its not tooo bad there, plenty of seats, $10 an hr or $30 a night for a table, not too bad music (Jukebox)

I am keen for a southy meet and greet at "sharkies" one night.

I am happy to organise it, wont be hard i guess.

South meet sounds good will give a central meet point a go and the south one too

juat rang the norwood pool hall they don't see it being a problem for under 18 as long as there a gardian they asked what night i said like either a wednesday or thursday night they said it shouldnt be a problem as long as we upfront on the night about the situation

for example ill vouch for gardian being 32 and ill also state we are a car club and no one is drinking due to having to drive home on a restricted license

they seem totally cool with it.

so anyone thinking of a night best suiting ?

Edited by Budowski

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice to be a weekly, even as some may not be able to come some times compared to others not being able to make it other times also.

I was doing this twice a week with another car club/net IRC heaps of people were keen.

So far looking at thursday nights due to the only responses for nights and times we have gotton so far. Apprently the policy is after 9pm there is some law about being underage, but that was told to me by somone who i imagined to have more pimples than when i was 17 and let me tell you if i got slapped in the face at 17 that would be one big mess :D

The guy said it shouldnt be an issue as long as there is a gardian what ever guide lines a gaurdian covers. (Thinks of a big tall dude in a cloak with a sword)

Meet time 730 so people can be settled down and playing pool by 8 and who ever comes along after and wants a game will need to pitch in a few bucks as the table would have been paid for the evening by then just to be fair.

don't want to start a new page for the pool thing just yet might wait till sunday to colate the responses.

What do you all think? Express your opinons and interest people, only have a handful of people willing to come out.

Cheers MYSTIK

The guy said it shouldnt be an issue as long as there is a gardian what ever guide lines a gaurdian covers. (Thinks of a big tall dude in a cloak with a sword)

if you want i can wear my full length leather trench coat to get the look your thinking of just need the sword lol

but sounds like a damn good idea.

id maybe suggest monthly mainly because i find people feel a bit more willing to come, but i could be wrong.

Fortnightly would be good for me. Even if you do it weekly but alternate between wednesday and thursday, some people like me may have early starts and i can imagine these nights ending close to (quote doug, "pumpkin hour").

yeh agreed would be better to alternate the nights, hard to get everyone in the same place these days due to commitments

so far by my rough estimates since november if everyone can confirm ill put up a date if not might not be worth going ahead with so i need numbers

yes

13B_KE20

JasonKE30

TomsAE71

Bmxsexmonkey

maybe

Soulsearcher

Smeetsy

SLO_030

Valandor

Bugzbarney

Murd_55