Thoughts On Sa Corolla Scene

Budowski

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree that the thing that attracts police is stupid behaviour and if everyone abides by the law there should be no problem.

PS I'm so in for the drive in cruise! :y:

I'll be (attempting to) get a cruise together once I'm on my P's - which will probably be around christmas.

I personally am not a model of self-control when it comes to giving my car a squirt (no burnouts or anything....fwd burnouts are lame)

But when it comes to cruises...I'm there to cruise and will behave accordingly to the group. I avoid doing anything stupid in fear of ruining it for everyone. Besides...there's not many real car enthuisiasts that are impressed by bogan burnouts anyway.

may need to check up on that cos i know alot of them serve alcohol so they may be 18+ only

ill look into but i don't think its going be an issue how many people are below the age of 18? and how many people would be keen so far i think 4 or so ?

I don't finish work until 7 so I wouldn't be able to get there until about 8.00 - 8.30pm (depending on where we go) and I may have some tag-a-longs :cool: but then I have to work the next day, so would need to leave by 11pm (and I'd need to fit dinner in there somewhere).

Lesley :2thumbs:

Are these "pool lounges" over 18 only?

Most of them including most Pubs will allow under age peeps, untill it hits Punpkin hour (midnight) then say bye bye to the little ones, because of licencing and what not. But easy way to get around that is, hide in toilet when the bouncer comes round at 11.50 to check your I.D :cool: :P

My friends and regually used to go to What used to be known as "Sharkies Pool Hall" at Old Ryenella they have changed the name a couple of time latley so not sure what its called now.

Its not tooo bad there, plenty of seats, $10 an hr or $30 a night for a table, not too bad music (Jukebox)

I am keen for a southy meet and greet at "sharkies" one night.

I am happy to organise it, wont be hard i guess.