Thoughts On Sa Corolla Scene

Budowski

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as though there is a cruise happening already this month with Nissan Silvia, I'm postponing this until next month, on the 1st weekend of January, which is the 3rd.

edit: can't do it then either, got things on that night....

Edited by Raven

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sounds like you had fun budowski

as for the whole 'corolla scene' in adelaide.

i have grown to feel a sense of community with us adelaidians over the past few months with the cruises and meets.

it's been great, not sure about other people but i still catch up with a fair few members around the place eg. workin on cars or just havin a chat, helpin each other out. it's nice to catch up with people who have the same interests as you and get ideas/just talk non stop about corolla's. i think that this year will be big for everyone and i reckon strong friendships are being built just because of this rollaclub website.

would anyone be keen to play some pool at the empire pool lounge on west tce next to the maccas in the city ? i used to do this every monday night when i was in the "sa_cars" scene had 10-15 people turn up all the time.

during the week ? ill check into some times once a little intrtest is shown

I haven't been there in AGES!!!!

There's also a pool hall on the Parade at Norwood too, parking's easy and there's tons of restaurants there if you wanted to eat afterwards...

Actually that might be more central do you want to check it out more or should i ?