Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pedal Box?

Featured Replies

after thinking about a manual conversion

and after seeing a pedal box for $200 wtf

i was wondering is it possible to use a ke70 pedal box? and then use it for the hydraulic conversion?

And are ther any other pedal boxes beside ae71 or t-18 that can be used?

Cheers Bill

They are getting rare, many wreckers are scrapping for cash rather than parts, I have been paying some premiums for stuff, give it another year and will be more again.

 

$200 although seems a bit rich, most seem to be going for $100 to $150, but are worth the effort to convert a cable clutch pedal box from a KE70 will take too much effort.

Agreed, $200 is a little rich. Many people modify there pedal box to make it work in the earlier KE's which the bolt in pedals are near impossible to find. Can definitely be done.

I presume you are after an AE71 box? There are millions of these things at pickapart wreckers, at least in Melbourne.

 

Price? I got one out of a TA22 for $30 a couple of weeks ago.

 

Edit; I just saw the for sale ad, $200 is ridiculous! I might have to put my spare AE86 pedal box up, with takumi tax it must be worth nearly $500 by now.

Edited by parrot

I guess its a classic case of shop around.

I picked up a pedal box for my '55 for about 30 bucks and a pair of ke70 struts for 60 bucks

OT: but are the k40/50 or gbox crossmember the same as the t50 crossmember?

 

I'm converting from auto to man :cool:

ae86 ones are actualy not worth as much as they have to be modded to go into a ke70

 

 

OT: but are the k40/50 or gbox crossmember the same as the t50 crossmember?

 

No will need an ae71 corssmember,

 

i also believe an 86 item wont work, the bolt holes don't line up i was told

Edited by Shizotimang

OT: but are the k40/50 or gbox crossmember the same as the t50 crossmember?

 

I'm converting from auto to man :wink:

 

yes

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.