Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

Any chance of a preview of the layout? Or do I ask too much? :D

  • Replies 347
  • Views 128.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Okay, the final order...

 

January - Darwin - N/T

February – Race Rollas

March - Brisbane - QLD

April – Gold Coast - QLD

May – Teddy - Blue KE70

June – NSW

July - Melbourne - VIC

August – Rollabus_4agze – Gold AE82

September - Hobart/Launceston - TAS

October – SoulSearcher – Gold AE112

November - Adelaide - S/A

December - Perth - W/A

Edited by JiP

  • Author

Okay guys I placed an order for 80 calendars.

 

They'll ring me up in a couple days with the mock up. I know that we've had over 100 people vote, but I haven't had that many prepayments. And I don't want to be stuck with lots of calendars

Okay guys I placed an order for 80 calendars.

 

They'll ring me up in a couple days with the mock up. I know that we've had over 100 people vote, but I haven't had that many prepayments. And I don't want to be stuck with lots of calendars

You got my prepayment, yes ?

  • Author

Okay guys, I've gone through some of my PM's (I have 17 pages worth) :) and this whole thread and noted who has made requests for Calendars. I have counted up a total of 69 and counting. So even tho only 24 have been paid for I'm thinking of upping the order to 100. I just need to know that these will be bought.

 

thanks,

Jon.

Yes I have thank you.

post-1432-1229126001_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Trav, yes your car is in it. I was able to get a pile of photo's from NSW members in the eleventh hour. If I didn't it was going to just be of one members car but a feature.

Ive paid for 2 calenders too. did you get my payment?

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

  • Author

I got your PM, its too early to see if its arrived into my account. Should find out in the next few days.

 

And a reminder to the rest of you people. 72 Calendars down, 28 Calendars remain. Get yours before its too late.

Edited by JiP

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.