Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

  • Author

Okay boys and girls I have some good news.

 

I received a phone call today regarding the calendars. I was told they were putting the finishing touches on them meaning they will be ready tomorrow morning. So I'll hopefully have them posted by Friday meaning everyone should have their calendars delivered by Monday.

 

thanks,

Jon.

  • Replies 347
  • Views 128.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top stuff Jip.

 

You really have put alot of effort into doing this. ill let you know how your efforts went quality wise when i get my calanders :y: :D :y:

 

Thanks

SWEEET!

 

thankyou so very much Jon for all the work you have gone through in putting this together

 

:y: :y:

 

Travis

YIPPEEE!!! :y:

 

Well done on the whole process JiP! Give yourself a pat on the back, I (as well as others, I'm sure) appreciate the time and effort that you put in, BIG THUMBS UP

 

Can't wait they arrive :y:

any chance its not to late to order one ive been quite slack

  • Author

Sure, I have 11 left. Send me a pm telling me how many you want and if you want them posted. If not posted we are having a dinner this friday night, most members are picking theirs up there.

We are indebted to your great efforts with this Jon, Cheers :y:

  • Author

These pics don't do it justice. But hope you like. I'll be sending them out tomorrow. (To the people that have paid)

 

Cover...

post-1158-1231319013_thumb.jpg

January...

post-1158-1231319090_thumb.jpg

February...

post-1158-1231319190_thumb.jpg

March...

post-1158-1231319390_thumb.jpg

April...

post-1158-1231319458_thumb.jpg

May...

post-1158-1231319609_thumb.jpg

June...

post-1158-1231319675_thumb.jpg

July...

post-1158-1231319776_thumb.jpg

August...

post-1158-1231319849_thumb.jpg

September...

post-1158-1231319923_thumb.jpg

October...

post-1158-1231319988_thumb.jpg

November...

post-1158-1231320056_thumb.jpg

December...

post-1158-1231320126_thumb.jpg

 

Enjoy...

 

 

(Note: 9 Calendars Left. Get in before they're all sold out!!)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.