2009 Rollaclub Calendar

JiP

Well as the topic says, I will be putting together the Rollaclub 2009 Calendar.

The way it will work is that there wont be one car per month like the 2006 Calendar. This time around we will be displaying each community under each month.

eg.

January - Brisbane

February - Sydney

March - Melbourne

April - Queensland other

May - NSW Other

(These are just examples, the order may be different.)

Now I was hoping that each community would get together and take their best group shot of everyone. But if you can't get a group shot, we can do a bunch of smaller shots grouped together.

As for the price, that is yet to be determined but may be in the vicinity of $10-$15

Now there is a deadline. All photos, including group shots, have to be in to your Region Leader by November 25th, so they can forward them on to me. I hope to send them on to be printers By the end of November/early December.

Another thing about the photos, their size will need to be a minimum of 1000x1000 if they are the full size group photo. But I am told the bigger they are the better.

I hope to have the calendars sent out by the end of December/Early January the latest.

Okay, so everyone get onto your RL to get this done. If they have no interest in it, take it upon yourself to organise the photos.

I am hoping that all states participate to make this calendar happen. Also wondering who we have from NZ and we may include them in a month.

Okay, so what do we think?? Who is interested?? And any ideas of where I can improve??

thanks,

Jon

JiP_01 [RL]

Edited by JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

could anybody offer the services of a decent photographer???

maybe for some 'feature' cars...

also would be interested in the possibility of doing a poster book of some forum cars???

would you look into it as well?

if it was a similiar price for some sweet a3 sized posters of favourite rollaclub cars i'd buy it.

-dave

ps, good job.

Yeah, the feature cars could work. Maybe at the beginning of next year after the calendar.

Also we can mix the group shots with smaller single cars that weren't able to be in the main shot. I was thinking of...

| main shot |

|___________|

[][][][][][][][][] - smaller shots

Edited by JiP_01