Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

I'll have to round up my herd of cars for a photo shoot.........

BTW. I'll say Yes thanks to at least 2-3 calenders :P

 

Cheers

Dougy

  • Replies 347
  • Views 129k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you missed out Adelaide....hey wait, we must be june, july, august, sept etc., :P

 

I'm in!

I'm in for one, I know that Melbourne has got two group shots already, One from the cruise in May 08 (8 cars) and one in Sep 08 (14 cars). There should be another group shot on a cruise we are having this Sunday.

This is a great idea. I'll be keen for one maybe two

 

I'll try and get my KE20 and KE30 both in it haha, will get my mate to come along with his AE92 too. He may be keen for a calender aswell, even though he's not on here.

 

Cheers, Ben.

good idea. I'm in.

 

even know a guy that can do the photography

i think ill be in too aye, ill sell some more ebay stuff :P

 

might send you a photo of new engine as soon as she's in, give me an excuse to make it sparkle even more :)

 

sounds great, hopefully lots of ke70's, and don't forget those *****Puerto Rican****** guys rollas, there shiny as :D

 

Travis

Edited by trav_555

i'm in for a kalander.

 

would love to see lots of mega hot rolla's.

 

as for the group photos, how about a collage for the folks who couldn't bring a car to a group shot, but could email a pic or two?

 

 

-dave

i'm up for one or two . but who is the melbourne R.L?

i hopefully have the coupe done by then

  • Author

Collage?? Thats what I meant before when I said other photos can be added in above and below the main photo, or just a bunch or smaller photos as the main.

 

If you don't know who your RL is...

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?a...mp;CODE=leaders

 

If your RL isn't interested in the Calendar or bothered to organise anything, take it upon yourself to organise something. Do it for your club and fellow enthusiasts.

 

thanks,

Jon.

JiP_01 [RL]

  • Author

Okay, been having a think about this. What will the city's be??

 

I was thinking as for the order we will travel around the country, Like Starting with...

 

January - Darwin - N/T

February - [VACANT] Your ride could be here for a donation of $50

March - Brisbane & Coastal Areas - QLD

April - [VACANT] Any Ideas??

May - Newcastle & Coastal NSW

June - Sydney - NSW

July - Canberra - ACT

August - Melbourne - VIC

September - Hobart/Launceston - TAS

October - [VACANT] Any Ideas??

November - Adelaide - S/A

December - Perth - W/A

 

How does this sound. For areas that have only one month eg. Darwin, it also includes the surrounding areas.

 

Any questions??

Edited by JiP_01

my birthday is in november, so Adelaide will be awesome for nov :laff:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.