Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

Think this is a fabulous idea and I would be happy to assist with taking some pics for the Sydney Group as I have a fairly decent camera - husand of mine have you organised a photographer for this yet? :)

Edited by Ke ping it reals wifey

  • Replies 347
  • Views 128.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

like two people, they must have a clone hammick like off the simpsons ahaha

 

my car is running so now i can take it to photo hotspots!!!

 

big bannana here i come

 

Travis

Think this is a fabulous idea and I would be happy to assist with taking some pics for the Sydney Group as I have a fairly decent camera - husand of mine have you organised a photographer for this yet? :)

 

Yes wife of mine, i had you in mind for the job anyway......probably should have asked you first :no2:

 

Either that or i was going to pinch your camera LOL :bash:

oh dear you must have me confused with a slave but it's all good because I seem to remember that BBQing is something that men have a real "thing" about so I will leave it to all those "manly" men out there to do the BBQ. Do you know any Jip? :) Besides my husband (of course).........

Yeah yeah typical male, can't explain himself well the first time but expect the woman to know what he's thinking.......... oh shit hang on that's a woman lol

 

Yeah I think I would be able to organise preparation of food boys and girls..

 

BB

  • Author

Can you send some up to me??

:)

 

 

Okay, we can do a Rollaclub Racing Cars Montage

 

Who have racing cars, on and off road and can you send me your best pics. Action would look good.

I vote for using Toy-Yoda's action pic in his avatar :)

Thats just crazy

  • Author

Last note. Please NO Photo shopping. Keep the pics real and original. I don't think anyone wants to buy or see a calendar with fake pics.

Last note. Please NO Photo shopping. Keep the pics real and original. I don't think anyone wants to buy or see a calendar with fake pics.

 

Ok, for a start, do you want pics with shitty colour levels and poor white balance?

 

I'll be photoshopping my pics to adjust the levels correctly and make them more vibrant as I wont be submitting poor quality pics champ.

 

Touching up is fine, but lowering a car etc with it is a no no.

Edited by Raven

  • Author

Yeah, sorry. What I meant was modifying how the cars actually look. ie lowering, changing the cars colour. Like who cares if its not perfect. It'll get there eventually. Just don't want it looking fake.

i use to be in a car club and i did the 2007 calinder it turned out awsome here is some of the pics i used for my car we only ued one of corse but here are the ones i took

post-5979-1225409412_thumb.jpg

post-5979-1225409420_thumb.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.