JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SA for one spot whereas QLD, NSW and TAS get favoured?

I think it needs to be evened out regardless as your QLD should also include "surrounding areas".

Its a little biased Jon, but thats just my 2c.

I knew it would cause a stink. I'm not sure of all the areas. I know that in the for sale topics tas has two options. I do appologise to anyone from the ACT, I completely forgot you.

Can you name any other areas that I may have missed?? We have to take into account how many members there are there. Like Bathurst, how many members there??

As I said before, that was just an example. No one gave me any ideas of what to put on. I haven't traveled around much of the county so I don't know where everything sits.

Okay, updated again.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...st&p=283328

We have two Vacant spots. I'll take any ideas. Maybe one for Vic and one for SA. What areas have members. This way each of the larger states have two months.

Oh and WoW. I didn't think we would reach the 50 mark anytime soon but it looks like it may happen. Keep voting guys.

Edited by JiP_01

Could always use those two spots for members willing to send in pictures of their projects in the build.

The pick of the bunch gets a main photo and the other pictures are laid around the main photo. Like how they do it in Street Machine and such