Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

  • Author

Still toying with sticking 2 on ebay. Currently there are 6 left.

 

And the state races sit at...

 

Qld - 32

SA - 31

Tas - 20

NSW - 17

Vic - 15

WA - 4

NT - 4

ACT - 1

 

I know of two that might go at tonights Brisbane dinner tho :P

  • Replies 347
  • Views 128.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got this one cos it had low mileage... I've been thrashing the bejesus out of it ever since. But, like every 4k, it just loves it. :P

 

 

well as it has been said before keep it serviced regurlly and the 4k will go forever and ever, untill it spins a bearing or something evil like that when the motor god decides to take your nice 4k away from you

The calender looks great in the pictures can't wait until it arrives. good work everyone.

Well I might whip this idea out now. What do we all think about this for next years calendar...

 

January - KE1x

February - KE2x

March - KE3x/KE55

April - KE50

May - KE70/AE71

June - TE72

July - AE82

August - AE86

September - AE92

October - AE102

November - AE112

December. - AE122

 

I like that idea! We don't really need to go past KE50 do we? Then we'd get 3 months of each! :P

Well the start of the year is normally slow so having K powered vehicles will suit the time, You don't wanna look at your calendar in october and see a ke30 as it will put a slow downer on your day.

Well the start of the year is normally slow so having K powered vehicles will suit the time, You don't wanna look at your calendar in october and see a ke30 as it will put a slow downer on your day.

HAHAHA......

Not ALL K's are slow ......5K?...7K?? :P

Well well

I just got mine :wink:

 

Good work Jip

:P

 

Now i've just got to find a good place to hang it

Thinking of in the garage with my feature wall of matchbox cars :P

  • Author

Yeah just might want to maybe reinforce that front page by the hole. I was told the cover page was going to be thicker. I just don't want it ripping out on ya.

Yeah noticed that with the front hole but didn't really worry to much about it

 

I'll hunt up one of the old calendars at home here nick its reinforcement thingy and mod the RC one a little. Too easy

That looks so good Jon. can't wait to get it.

I think you've done an amazing job. 10/10 :( :wink:

PS. I can see my car too.. :y:

Well I might whip this idea out now. What do we all think about this for next years calendar...

 

July - AE82

 

What do we think??

:( I better get crackin.. lol

 

The aussie land marks idea sounds good. I just don't know where to take a pic. I'll try and get one in front of a tram just before it hits my car.. lol

:( I better get crackin.. lol

 

The aussie land marks idea sounds good. I just don't know where to take a pic. I'll try and get one in front of a tram just before it hits my car.. lol

 

I should make the trip up Johno with Rolla Bus so we can get some ae82 shots for the calender :wink:

 

Would be a pretty cool trip!

 

Meet up with a few of you other Rollaclub peeps :y:

  • Author

Great idea guys. I like the sound of both sedan and liftback in the same shot. Just need the hatch too. We could do that with all of them too.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.