Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

I would take the group shots if possible, but montage of pics if group shot is not possible. I only know of 3 Ke10's in WA that might be up for a group shot, but all the 15's are outside of WA!

  • Replies 347
  • Views 129k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

So I was thinking if a group shot is possible, have a group shot. Then take smaller more detailed shots of the differences between them and decorate around the main shot.

Heard the postie and ran out the door!

 

used some packing tape to reinforce the hole =]

 

post-4225-1231722233_thumb.jpg

Got mine today, looks great! Thanks for putting it together

The packing tape reinforcement works a treat! :y:

I got mine too, very happy with it and it looks great!

Thanks Jon, your the man! :y: :P

I got it hanging up in my workshop.

 

post-5444-1231739857_thumb.jpg

Got mine today. Hung it over the top of my Ralph Calender. Looks tops, well done Jon. VOTE 1 Jon for PM. :y:

Hooray for Australia Post! Got mine yesterday. Top work Jon!

 

Us Canberrans will try our hardest to get ourselves in next years calendar.

thanks guys, if I get elected I want an Obamamobile as my first car too :P Anyone read that article??

I got mine yesterday its great! and I did read that article I'm surprised the car even moves :dance: you wouldnt have to worry about being assasinated :y:

  • Author

Yeah the car sounds really heavy and it doesn't speak of engine upgrades. Also where ever he goes they'll cargo the car over too. Sounds expensive.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.