Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

I have been waiting a long time to see pics of that paint job, It surely is nice, Jon you have kinda mentioned who it was anyway.

  • Replies 347
  • Views 129.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finlay got my calender Good work and thanks to all involved. :y:

  • Author

Send me a PM. I'll reply with my details. I have 2 left. I have a bunch set aside for some people but as they refuse to reply I'll be selling theirs too.

alright sweet got mine, loks great :yak:

 

shotty next year takin a photo of my car in front of big bannana instead of my workshop...

 

but it was raining whenever i was in coffs! so sorry

 

but yea can't wait for next years, should be huge :y:, ill get some photos at toyota nationals as well, so hopefully some other people from the club are there

 

cheers once again

 

Travis

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say JIP is the MAN???????? lol calender looks sick, my car looks sick in it (unlike it does now lol).... also got the stickers....

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Okay guys, it is now March and I have 25+ calendars that people have agreed to buy, yet no payment. I'm sick of sending PM's and for nothing to happen.

No sale of these 25 calendars mean $500 less for rollaclub. I am disappointed in all the people that agreed to buy calendar/s and haven't come forward with the cash.

 

So in total there are 32 calendars left. I am prepared to drop the price to $15 to help get rid of them. So if anyone knows of anyone that may want one, please let them know. I don't want to see these calendars in the bin and even tho the drop in price, its still something for the site.

  • 4 weeks later...
Okay guys, it is now March and I have 25+ calendars that people have agreed to buy, yet no payment. I'm sick of sending PM's and for nothing to happen.

No sale of these 25 calendars mean $500 less for rollaclub. I am disappointed in all the people that agreed to buy calendar/s and haven't come forward with the cash.

 

So in total there are 32 calendars left. I am prepared to drop the price to $15 to help get rid of them. So if anyone knows of anyone that may want one, please let them know. I don't want to see these calendars in the bin and even tho the drop in price, its still something for the site.

 

hey ill take one, could u pm the details? cheers

  • 5 months later...
Well as the topic says, I will be putting together the Rollaclub 2009 Calendar.

 

The way it will work is that there wont be one car per month like the 2006 Calendar. This time around we will be displaying each community under each month.

 

eg.

January - Brisbane

 

February - Sydney

 

March - Melbourne

 

April - Queensland other

 

May - NSW Other

 

(These are just examples, the order may be different.)

 

 

Now I was hoping that each community would get together and take their best group shot of everyone. But if you can't get a group shot, we can do a bunch of smaller shots grouped together.

 

As for the price, that is yet to be determined but may be in the vicinity of $10-$15

 

Now there is a deadline. All photos, including group shots, have to be in to your Region Leader by November 25th, so they can forward them on to me. I hope to send them on to be printers By the end of November/early December.

Another thing about the photos, their size will need to be a minimum of 1000x1000 if they are the full size group photo. But I am told the bigger they are the better.

I hope to have the calendars sent out by the end of December/Early January the latest.

 

Okay, so everyone get onto your RL to get this done. If they have no interest in it, take it upon yourself to organise the photos.

 

I am hoping that all states participate to make this calendar happen. Also wondering who we have from NZ and we may include them in a month.

 

Okay, so what do we think?? Who is interested?? And any ideas of where I can improve??

 

thanks,

Jon

JiP_01 [RL]

:P :rock: :wub:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.