Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

  • Replies 347
  • Views 129k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you still have one for me bring it tonight.

  • Author

GAH!!

Everyone seems to be under the assumption that i have the calendars. Due to the delayed response from members to get me photos, i had to hold off going to the printers. Now i took it to them last week but they are going on christmas holidays now. So the calendars wont be ready till early January.

 

Now i'm hoping more people can pay when ready, so i'm not having to fund most of this myself.

 

Trev, i have put your name down for one. I'll talk to you tonight about it on the cruise.

 

I'll let everyone know when they get in.

 

Cheers,

Jon.

Have you allocated mine (2or3) yet Jon?

 

I'll give you some cash at the cruise tonight :y:

 

See you there :)

will get my cash to you.... are they here yet... lol just winding you up

Money transfered 5mins ago :)

  • Author

That last response was for Murderess, Darren I haven't gotten yours yet.

 

Still keen to know who wrote 2 x calendar in their description slot!!

 

You wont get your calendars

That last response was for Murderess, Darren I haven't gotten yours yet.

 

Still keen to know who wrote 2 x calendar in their description slot!!

 

You wont get your calendars

 

 

Just open it an see who its from. I think i did, BUT I put my user name in description slot in later PM with personal details tho.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.