Southern Cruise Note Your Intrest

Budowski

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lets give times a bashing who would turn up if it starts at say 11am.

and who would turn up if it was at 1pm ect

punch up some times guys let me know what you think.

coming for this one bianca ? how about yourself lesley ?

29th's my last day in Australia lol. I would say a later start time. Haydo, you should join

hey all, hey thash, well i would love to be in this cruze buuuuut the wags isnt on the road just yet so no cruzin for haydo.... :lolcry: I'm actually corollaless a.t.m to drive that is... driving a b1800 ute so yeah....

hopefully next cruze the wags will be running and looking half done so ill take her out then. :y:

spewing ay havnt been in a rolla cruze yet :wink:

haydo.

Just a thought.

We could make it a north to south cruise.

the peeps from the north meet at say 11.30 in the north, then cruse to the next location for example, Glenelg meet others at 12.30 then meet at Noarlunga (south) at 1.30.

Then we could all cruse to victor together.

This would be handy if you were in the north and did not want to cruse all the way to victor.

We could make it less complicated i guess.

Doug.

Just a thought.

We could make it a north to south cruise.

the peeps from the north meet at say 11.30 in the north, then cruse to the next location for example, Glenelg meet others at 12.30 then meet at Noarlunga (south) at 1.30.

Then we could all cruse to victor together.

This would be handy if you were in the north and did not want to cruse all the way to victor.

We could make it less complicated i guess.

Doug.

Haha i was just about to post those times after having a think, so those who work can still join in. So 1.30pm meet time and i guess once everyone turns up well leave no later than 2pm.

Yeah i think thats a good idea about gathering the northies together and traveling to noarlunga start point.

I guess if anyone who wants to make your own cruise to the start point from the north organise it amongst yourselves?

More feedback to make sure everyone agrees and understands thanks

meet point - Colonnades, Beach Rd, NOARLUNGA 5168 near the red rooster, there is shell servo nearby

time - 1.30

destination - victor harbour, carpark near the walkway that joins granite island or if that is packed being nice weather may need to be the shopping centre carpark or somthing similar.

may have some kinda route guide knocked together by next week.

Edited by Budowski