December 5, 200817 yr comment_295352 Very disappointed that no one is taking the dirt road. :'( Oh well, I'm still coming if nothing else comes up before then. Report
December 6, 200817 yr Author comment_295611 i might be able to get some rally tires for the ae82, hopefully Report
December 6, 200817 yr comment_295666 yeah guys piss up at mine after. having going away drinks feel free to come Report
December 6, 200817 yr comment_295668 So, does anyone feel like doing a nice bright and 'oh-my-god-the-suns-not-even-up-yet-who-the-hell-wakes-up-this-early?' morning meetup? I'm thinkin we can enjoy the birds singing in the trees, then scare the hell out of them with a run down the hill before we get traffic up there. (I don't want to get stuck behind anyone this time... not on my birthday...) Also, what about that breakfast idea? or shall we do a meet up on the hill, then a run down to maccas??? hehe. Report
December 6, 200817 yr comment_295669 so early. and ill grab those tyres. sent me a text 0423 187 115 Edited December 6, 200817 yr by D1doony Report
December 6, 200817 yr comment_295672 I'll be busy building my 5k... hope to make the next cruise?? Report
December 6, 200817 yr Author comment_295745 So, does anyone feel like doing a nice bright and 'oh-my-god-the-suns-not-even-up-yet-who-the-hell-wakes-up-this-early?' morning meetup? I'm thinkin we can enjoy the birds singing in the trees, then scare the hell out of them with a run down the hill before we get traffic up there. (I don't want to get stuck behind anyone this time... not on my birthday...) Also, what about that breakfast idea? or shall we do a meet up on the hill, then a run down to maccas??? hehe. birds singing, flowers opening and KANGAROOS HOPPING, so i guess my answer is "hell to the NO" Report
December 6, 200817 yr comment_295810 birds singing, flowers opening and KANGAROOS HOPPING, so i guess my answer is "hell to the NO" Awwww... c'mon, nothing like dodging moving targets to wake ya up on a crisp morning. lol. Report
December 6, 200817 yr comment_295839 i would come....but a) i think I'm working and b) i don't think i would be welcome in my new car.... Report
December 7, 200817 yr comment_296032 VZ commodore...i needed a big car this time...I'm sick of being uncomfortable in small cars...and it was better then the fords i drove... Report
December 7, 200817 yr comment_296049 nice pic.... but i'd prefer a ford ova holden but they def are a nice car.... scenic for me! soz! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now