Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photo Shoot - Rollaclub Calendar 2009

Featured Replies

So I'm donating some of my time with a half decent Digital SL/R to take some pics for the upcoming Rollaclub 2009 Calendar.

 

When: Sunday 9th November

 

Where: Meeting @ Bunnings, Parafield

 

Time: 10am for an 11am sharp departure

 

Preparation: I wont be taking pictures of unwashed and dirty cars, so you'll need to polish up your rolla's and bring some microfibre cloths and quick detailer to get rid of the dust, prior to taking photo's.

 

Items Needed:

  • 1 x Aerosol Can of Tyre Shine
  • 1 x Microfibre Cloth
  • 1 x Spray Bottle of Quick Detailer

Feel free to sort this out amongst yourselves and split the cost if you will.

 

We will be heading out North to a nice little car park, away from traffic with a decent looking backdrop. I'll be taking group shots and individual shots as well and the best shots from the day will then be submitted to Jon and decisions will be made from there on.

 

Attendee List

 

Raven (Photographer)

MYSTIK

13BT_KE20

Murderess-KE55

SLO-030

 

 

The Pics:

 

post-600-1227084705_thumb.jpg

 

post-600-1227084734_thumb.jpg

 

post-600-1227084753_thumb.jpg

 

post-600-1227084771_thumb.jpg

 

post-600-1227084789_thumb.jpg

 

post-600-1227084720_thumb.jpg

Edited by Raven

  • Replies 112
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no!!! I can't make it....

 

 

I'll be in melbourne that weekend :D

  • Author
no!!! I can't make it....

 

 

I'll be in melbourne that weekend :D

 

I'll sort something out with you during the week after I finish work Lesley.

ill deff be there

 

and what car park??

thanks myles

Edited by ke30Rolla myles

  • Author
ill deff be there

 

and what car park??

thanks myles

 

That you'll see when we arrive at the location. Make sure you have a bit of fuel as its a bit of a drive to where we are going :D

Put me down as a maybe Raven. I'll have to get the day off work.

 

Might bring two cars lol

 

Cheers, Ben.

I'd love to come Raven but won't be able to make it until 11:30-12:00. Will you still be photographing at that time? It all depends whether the 25 is registered or not of course but we have another rolla on the way I think... :D

oh sounds good, I'm keen, ill have to make sure to get the day off work, would this location be where we took some images of my car at one stage?

  • Author
oh sounds good, I'm keen, ill have to make sure to get the day off work, would this location be where we took some images of my car at one stage?

 

Thats the place :D

  • Author
I'd love to come Raven but won't be able to make it until 11:30-12:00. Will you still be photographing at that time? It all depends whether the 25 is registered or not of course but we have another rolla on the way I think... :D

 

Should still be shooting by then as I'll have to drive to the place first.

 

Give me a call in the next day or so and I'll tel you where we are going.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.