Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photo Shoot - Rollaclub Calendar 2009

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put me down as a maybe, is the "special location" any further south than parafield? as it is a decent treck for me.

 

Cheers

Doug

  • Author
Put me down as a maybe, is the "special location" any further south than parafield? as it is a decent treck for me.

 

Cheers

Doug

 

Sure is. Its out near Gawler/Barossa Area and I live right near the city as it is.

give the girl a coconut :D

 

hmm a coconut... nah, its ok. not my thing :hmm:

ahh, heres a sneak peek!

 

post-4225-1225074021_thumb.jpg

 

 

Ah I know where that is Too.

Is there a chance we can send in pics of our cars from our own previous photo shoots for the calendar, incase we can't make it on this day?

 

Incase I do rock up on the day, since you said the photo shoot is in the Barossa Area, is there a chance I can meet you at the photo shoot location - since I live in the Barossa Region?

 

Cheers,

 

KJ :-)

I can't leave my car for someone else to drive...It's being worked on whilst I'm away (goodies!!!).

 

and Raven I'll pm you my number, if you can tell me when and where, I'll be there (Friday, Saturday and Sunday's are good) and I'm happy to travel to the same location, I can even give you a lift if you like!

 

Lesley :)

we only doing individual car shots? or can we maybe get say, a couple of ke20s together for the shot. just to mix it up...

put me down for a couple this weekend Raven :)

hey

sorry would you be able to put me into the maybe list as i am putting my new engine in day before n might not make but will try as had as my little ass can to be there :)

thanks myles

Edited by ke30Rolla myles

  • Author
hey

sorry would you be able to put me into the maybe list as i am putting my new engine in day before n might not make but will try as had as my little ass can to be there :)

thanks myles

 

Done

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.