Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photo Shoot - Rollaclub Calendar 2009

Featured Replies

dammit i missed it again. got half way to bunnings an all of a sudden i had no clutch :no2:

  • Replies 112
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dammit I forgot about this one!

Got bored and seeing as I live about 5 minutes away decided to head to where the wall is in last pics. Got there and forgot which part the wall was at, drove around a bit and went home.

 

Bugga. lol. Hope photo's are good.

 

should have just followed the road until you can't go any further :no2:

Did, mind you I thought it was whispering wall and Murderess thought it wasn't. Forgot to turn left after the big gates anyway.

 

Heard the gates were locked when everyone went to get out again.

Yea, the gates automatically close at 5:55pm. luckily the trusty SA water man was there to release us from our resivour prison :no2:. Me thinks there is just a button to press to open the gates from the inside, tho the guy had his swipe card.

Haha! Well done guys! :dance: I forgot about it too. Oops. I was too busy with the Monaros :hmm:

sorry i can't make it

 

we tried to get the engine running good but instead it blows 1meter flames out the exhaust n sounds like V12 lol

HAHA you should have taken it anyway! :hmm: flames would have made the cover :yes: :D

wish i could have made it tho. I'm up for a cruise once iv finished painting my ke 30 tho :P

PS: pics look sick

 

Ronnie.

  • 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, I'm visiting forum by forum to inform everyone I just got another 30 Calendars. After these there definitely wont be any more. PM me if you would like a copy.

 

Jon.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.